Highest Ranked Entries for FELLOWSHIP

The Challenge winners will be posted here two weeks after entries close for each topic, and the Highest Ranked entries will be posted sometime later that day or the next.

Moderators: RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne

Lakota
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by Lakota »

Congratulations everyone! :mrgreen: It was great to see so many familair names this week and alot of new ones too.

And yes, I was tickled to make the list too. :wink: Thanks to all of you for your sweet encouragements!

hugs,
Naye
Proud to be a FaithWriters 500 member!
Come join us at FaithWriters Are Losing It!

"If self-control is the fruit of the Spirit, and I have the Holy Spirit inside me, then I have self-control."-quote from Leah

Image. .Image
write43in1
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by write43in1 »

A giant High-5 to everyone this week! :clap

Everyone who entered is a winner in our Father's eyes! :mrgreen:
Marty

"To live without risk is to risk not living."--Brennan Manning

"The worst of work nowadays is what happens to people when they cease to work."
--Gilbert K. Chesterton

"Before you speak, listen. Before you write, think. Before you spend, earn. Before you invest, investigate. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try. Before you retire, save. Before you die, give."
--William A. Ward
Terry Witkus
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by Terry Witkus »

Thank you, Chrissy for letting me know of this forum. I am still finding my way around.

The encouragement of reaching a top 15 listing is huge for me. Reading the great writings week after week is a wonderful treat to begin with and then, teaches me incredible lessons to work on.

I am grateful for the comments that have been offered and ask again for frank and specific ideas for improvement. And I would like to thank everyone at FW for playing a part in providing a comfortable place of learning, enjoyment and meeting new people. h
Terry

Smile at the simple joys in life.

Return to “Results and Highest Rankings”