To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Writers' group moved in Dayton, Ohio

Looking for a Christian writers' group in your area or have a group of your own? Use this forum to make the connection with other writers.

Moderators: Deb Porter, RedBaron

amiga_chinkle
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Writers' group moved in Dayton, Ohio

Postby amiga_chinkle » Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:14 pm

Hi! A newbie to the boards, but blessed by the conference, I have news on an established writers' group, Dayton Christian Scribes. We have a new venue at Emmanuel Lutheran Church in Kettering. Our meetings are the second Thursday of every month, from 7 to 9 p.m.

Somehow they just elected me to be the interim president until November! A gifted encourager and writer Lois Pecce is secretary, has been involved for the past thirty years!

Please come and visit. If you want to have a verbal critique done, bring only 2-3 pages double spaced of your manuscript. See you! :D

DMarie84
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

Postby DMarie84 » Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:33 pm

Kettering, you say? That's the area I'll be moving to after I get married in October! My fiance currently lives in Beavercreek and we're looking at apartments in the area since he's got a job at Reynolds now. I'll have to check into this when I get down there! :)
"Sword of truth fly swift and sure;
let evil die and good endure!"

My Writing Blog:
Tales from the Writing Front

Return to Christian Writers' Groups