To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Highest Ranked Entries for POETRY

The Challenge winners will be posted here two weeks after entries close for each topic, and the Highest Ranked entries will be posted sometime later that day or the next.

Moderator: Deb Porter

thomaslt
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)

Postby thomaslt » Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:11 pm

I am not, by nature, a person drawn to poetry. However, I have to say, after reading the entries this week, the "poets" among us, opened my mind to things I'd never known before.

Although some of my favorites didn't make it into the top 40, I remain gratefull for them all because it has helped me grow deeper in understanding how others see the world. Such beauty! My goodness how lucky we are to have the poets in this world.

Nathan Fleetwood
Patience for another is called love
Patience for yourself is called hope
Patience for God is called faith.

bmwbear129
Pencil 4 (150-199 Posts)
Pencil 4 (150-199 Posts)

Postby bmwbear129 » Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:22 pm

Congratulations to all who placed in the Poetry Challenge.

There was some very stiff competition out there and I can hardly believe I actually placed 7th in beginners.

Thanks for votes and the great comments, you guys are a wonderful bunch of people blessed by God.
Love In Christ,

Brenda

I can do all things through Christ who strenghtens me!

Philippians 4:13
(My favorite verse for years and my daughters' birthday--Our God works in such mysterious ways)

Return to Results and Highest Rankings