Highest Ranked Entries SCI-FI Genre Challenge

The Challenge winners will be posted here two weeks after entries close for each topic, and the Highest Ranked entries will be posted sometime later that day or the next.

Moderators: RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne

Snailman
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by Snailman »

CONGRATS all you winners. Thanks to all the judges. This was my best week ever. Got 3rd EC.

You judges are super awesome. Not just super, nor just awesom, but super awesome.

Philip
"I have swallowed up girls and boys, women and men, kings and emperors, cities and realms," said the Lion. C.S. Lewis, The Silver Chair
debjimo
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by debjimo »

Hey gang,

Ya'll did great work this week. As one of the judges, I must say that this was a higher scoring week for me overall. Advanced and Masters, you were particularly hot...almost all of you ranking at four and above (in my ratings). There were also a number of excellent intermediate and beginner entries.

I'll be coming around to leave notes with some of you. Great job!
Debbie O'Connor

My Faithwriter's Profile:
FW Profile
rita5000
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by rita5000 »

CONGRATULATIONS Top 40 Winners!
Reflections With Dr Rita
drritagarcia.com

Their voice has gone out into all the earth, their words to the ends of the world. —ROMANS 10:18, NIV
MichaelAubrecht
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by MichaelAubrecht »

Let me say that I have had zero interest in Sci-Fi. HOWEVER - I do have an interest (now) in FW writer's Sci-Fi as you have all written some wonderful stories. Very well done - and an example how a good narrative can "open the doors" to readers who have had no previous interest in a particular genre. Congrats!
"If you desire to be more heavenly minded, think more of the things of Heaven, and less of the things of Earth." - General Thomas Jackson
http://www.pinstripepress.net

Return to “Results and Highest Rankings”