To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Question

General chat, updates and discussion about being a part of the FaithWriters Platinum (500)

Moderators: RedBaron, itsjoanne, Shann

Kiwigirl
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

Postby Kiwigirl » Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:44 am

Actually, I'm a dork! Simply click on the FW Needs You icon above... :oops:

Deb Porter
FaithWriters and Site Admin
FaithWriters and Site Admin

Postby Deb Porter » Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:41 am

Chrissy, I'm not sure if there is a place on the sponsorship payment form to nominate the member you want to sponsor. If there is, then FaithWriters will definitely make sure that person is notified that they've been sponsored. You can keep an eye on their member name to see if a 500 symbol appears beside them.

If there wasn't a place to nominate someone, then you need to send FaithWriters an email to let them know.

Love, Deb
Finesse Writing & Editing Service

FaithWriters' Writing Challenge Co-ordinator

Coming Soon ... Breath of Fresh Air Press (the home of FaithWriters' Books)

Kiwigirl

Postby Kiwigirl » Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:00 pm

If you haven't emailed Scott, do it now, tell him who you want to sponsor. You'll get an email back from him, thanking you for your support and confirming who is receiving your sponsorship.....

Then you'll be on the boards one day and somebody will be going loopy because they've been sponsored and they're so happy and it will give you a buzz which will last and last and last, especially as they progress in their writing mission. :D

Sponsoring someone is one of those things you've gotta try; the cockles of your heart will have a permanent glow, not cos of what you've done but because of what it inspires others to do for God.

Return to FaithWriters Platinum (500) General Discussion