The html was a bit hard to work with. For instance, I used <br> for line breaks, but it added more space than necessary. I finally realized it had some html built in and read a simple "return" or "enter" as a line break. Once I figured that out, it was much easier. It just took a lot of revision to get it to do what I wanted it to. I also put the entire thing in blockquote so it kept the margins that were in the template.
I used the html and put it in the first "bio" field and left the rest of the fields blank in the form. That gave me the ability to control the section headings, etc.
Oh well ... it's doable. There's more that could be done, but getting the info in there is most important. I'm just kind of a "perfectionist" when it comes to this kind of stuff. I've done all my own websites and enjoy the challenge, but I can't rest until it looks right.
Keep on trying -- you can do it!