To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

web site building and costs

General chat, updates and discussion about being a part of the FaithWriters Platinum (500)

Moderators: itsjoanne, RedBaron, Shann

Tempest
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

web site building and costs

Postby Tempest » Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:39 pm

Brothers and Sisters in Christ, Greetings:

Again navigating through the site I notice FW features E-Z Site building

http://www.faithwriters.com/ez-sitebuilder-more.html

For ONLY $3.70 per month or $36.00 per year ($3.00 per month if paid yearly) you can have a professional writers web page. That is over 50% lower than the cost of traditional hosting plans!

And FW also has an advertiser with, High Power site (OUR SUPER SALE)
(SAVE 33%) ONLY $17.00

http://www.faithwriters.com/high-power-index.html

Our price includes EVERYTHING! Over 30 features. No hidden charges as with other programs. You will never need to upgrade.
COMPETITOR'S PRICE $39 - $245
OUR REGULAR PRICE $26.98

Is there a difference other than price, and is there a better site builder for lower costs than these? :?:

being a novice site builder :shock:, ease as well as cost is important and trying to learn quickly does not seem to mix well. the one thing I have learned though is research is important and by far the Christian Knowledge Base here has proven to be an invaluable resource.

is a web site even important now? I do want to be published and or gain exposure in the writing world, "Glory be to God," and find it easier to write about Christ rather than speaking to people face to face about Christ: it is our responsibility as Christians to get His word out, "The Great Commission" and I believe I am being led to write and so, Calling on God and the experience here at Faith Writers perhaps God's Will in my life can be fulfilled. as always Thank you

Brother in Christ
Russell Brunt

Rebecca Livermore
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

Postby Rebecca Livermore » Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:10 pm

Hi Russell,

I use Highpower sites and love it. It is super easy to use, and has a ton of features. I think it is well worth the money. You can do a free 10-day trial to check it out, but make sure and pay before the 10 days is up if you want to keep your website -- otherwise all of the work you've done on it will disappear.

If you want to check out a site that was built with it, check out my website -- the url is in my signature.

Blessings!
Rebecca

Return to FaithWriters Platinum (500) General Discussion