To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Page Turner Contest 2014

This forum is reserved for member articles being submitted for specific blogging contests.

Moderator: mikeedwards

Deb Porter
FaithWriters and Site Admin
FaithWriters and Site Admin

Page Turner Contest 2014

Postby Deb Porter » Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:52 pm

Just a quick reminder that the eighth annual Page Turner Contest is up and running. This year, the focus is non-fiction manuscripts.

Do you have an idea for a non-fiction Christian book? Perhaps you are already writing one. If you do or are, this contest is for you.

http://www.faithwriters.com/page-turner.php

If you enter, please make sure you make note that you would like feedback on your entry. This is one of the big pluses of entering this contest. Approximately 25 people asked for feedback on their fiction entries last year, and the response to these reports was overwhelmingly positive.

Also, I have been encouraging some of last year's entries regarding possible publication with Breath of Fresh Air Press. (I'm looking at you Glynis!)

So if you have an unpublished non-fiction manuscript (including devotional books), make sure you check the Page Turner out. It is well worth entering.

Love, Deb
FaithWriters' Writing Challenge Co-ordinator

Breath of Fresh Air Press - a little publisher with a lot of heart

Return to Writing/Blogging Contests for Paid Writing Opportunities