To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

#2 Pocket Testament League WINNERS HERE NOW!

This forum is reserved for member articles being submitted for specific blogging contests.

Moderator: mikeedwards

CrissyCR
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Re: #2 Pocket Testament League Blog NOW OPEN! 7-9-12 DEADLIN

Postby CrissyCR » Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:03 pm

YOU ARE HERE FOR A REASON

“Why am I still here?” said Tina. She came huffing into her bedroom after a disagreement with her parents. A typical 15 year old in high school. Her room had posters of teen idols, small record player, a shelf with school books piled on. She sighed as she put her books on the bed. She sat and put on her ear phones to listen to her music. Little did she know what was in her path of life and things to come.

In her early 20’s, Tina became a born again Christian. Young and naïve, she didn’t understand that all Christians still will be attacked and go through tumultuous times, and even MORE so because she was a child of God, and under constant watch by the evil one waiting for an opportunity to tempt her and take her under his despicable wings. At 23, Tina experienced a heart wrenching break up. A long term relationship with a boyfriend had ended. Through her tears of pain, she asked, “Is this why I am here to bear this pain?! I don’t understand!” God always made it clear to her that she was not alone and she was able to bear lots of disappointment and trials in her young life.

In her 30’s, Tina gave birth to her first born boy! Three more glorious blessings followed after him. She finally understood why she was here. God blessed her with beautiful children to raise and make them followers of God. In reflecting over her life, she understood that God had always been watching over her and protecting her from evil as He promised. A pocket testament was given to her by a close friend who had witnessed to her in her 20’s was the beginning of a wonderful relationship with Jesus.

The Lord will rescue me from every evil attack and will bring me safely to his heavenly kingdom. To him be glory for ever and ever. Amen. 2 Timothy 4:18 (NIV)

There comes a time in a person’s life when we wonder what our purpose is on this earth. We are put in questionable circumstances in our lives and ask ourselves the question, “Why am I here?” There is a reason for it. Just as Tina figured out in her life time what her purpose was. God has promised us a place in heaven if we follow Him. If we have faith and believe in Him, he will show us our life's path! We are his hands and feet on this earth! We spread the Word, and learn about evangelism with pocket testaments of God to all people on the earth. He commands us to begin with our families, friends, co-workers and beyond. Amen!

Do you want to follow Jesus and learn of His promises? Are you in a questionable circumstance in your life and wonder why? Do you want to know why you are here? Begin by reading the bible and praying on a daily basis. The pocket testament league is a wonderful place as well with free daily devotionals and evangelism training . Membership is free and has many available resources to help, encourage, and teach of God’s promise.

Learn more about who Jesus is in these links also! God Bless!

http://www/ptl.org
http://www.faithwriters.com/article-det ... ?id=134908
http://www.faithwriters.com/wc-article- ... p?id=40361
"In serving the Lord, it is best to have a heart with actions, then actions without a heart."

DearGod:WithLove
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)

Re: #2 Pocket Testament League WINNERS HERE NOW!

Postby DearGod:WithLove » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:42 am

Congratulations :clap to all who were chosen! God Bless and may the Lord continue to guide your heart and words.

Blessings,

Camille
C D Swanson~
Psalm 119:105 ( KJV) "Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path."

I love you Lord...Blessed is your name~

PureJoy
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

Re: #2 Pocket Testament League WINNERS HERE NOW!

Postby PureJoy » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:07 am

Congrats to all the winners who were chosen. :clap

Many thanks to FW for sponsoring this (and other) contests.
~Karen~

Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. ~~ Psalm 37:4

Member Profile
Along the Way
Frugal Family Friend

Previous

Return to Writing/Blogging Contests for Paid Writing Opportunities