To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Looking for buddy for poems and short stories

Become a part of a Challenge Buddy Group today and work with other members to fine tune your entry (and help them do the same).

Moderators: Deb Porter, RedBaron

CrissyCR
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Looking for buddy for poems and short stories

Postby CrissyCR » Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:03 am

Hello,

I am still looking for a buddy for challenge entries. I write poems and short stories. I would love any feedback to improve my writing. Contact me and hopefully we can get started soon!

God Bless!

Cris
"In serving the Lord, it is best to have a heart with actions, then actions without a heart."

carpenterdaughter
Pencil 4 (150-199 Posts)
Pencil 4 (150-199 Posts)

Re: Looking for buddy for poems and short stories

Postby carpenterdaughter » Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:53 pm

I would be happy to be in a challenge group with you. I haven't been doing this for very long, and when school starts at the end of August, I'm not sure how active I will be able to be (I'm a high school English teacher), but I am very excited about the opportunities on this website.

I write poetry just about everything . . .TONS OF WORDS. I've never had anything published, but I would love for God to open that door up for me.

I'm not sure how we're supposed to do this, but I'm willing to give it a shot! :D

CrissyCR
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Re: Looking for buddy for poems and short stories

Postby CrissyCR » Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:53 pm

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. I haven't done this either. This will be my first time. But I do believe we basically give each other critiques and advise on how to prepare and improve our writings for Challenge. I actually have my poem ready for this topic "In the Kitchen" if you'd like to look at it. Could you message me your email? Mine is ccramirez1106@gmail.com if you'd like to send me yours.

I also am a school teacher. I try to get on during the school year but it is much harder. In the summer, there's MORE time, I get on a little more. Your feedback would be great!

Thanks for your reply. :thankssign

Cris
"In serving the Lord, it is best to have a heart with actions, then actions without a heart."

Return to Challenge Buddy Groups