To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Level 1 proser seeking buddy group

Become a part of a Challenge Buddy Group today and work with other members to fine tune your entry (and help them do the same).

Moderators: Deb Porter, RedBaron

rider
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Level 1 proser seeking buddy group

Postby rider » Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:41 am

I am a level 1 challenger and would love someone to invite me to their buddy group. Unfortunately, I am not much good at giving advice on poetry. :thankssign

Shann

Re: Level 1 proser seeking buddy group

Postby Shann » Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:36 am

I can be a challenge buddy for you or I do have a group that I'm a member of but they have been pretty quiet of late. I can also look for another level one person to help you one on one if you'd like. I also know a few other people who may be looking.

I just realized I can't send an invite to join the crit group without your email address but don't put it on the boards as I'd hate to see it get in the hands of a spammer. You can send it via PM if you'd like.(Just click on my name and it should take you to a page where you can send me a PM)
Shann

Shann's Profile

Sometimes God calms the storm; Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child

Wale
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Postby Wale » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:56 pm

I love to join a buddy group. Help me out. This can be either poetry or prose buddy.

Shann

Postby Shann » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:58 pm

I would be delighted to help you with the challenge or I can get you invited to a critique group that I'm in. If you PM your email and whether you'd prefer a group setting or a one on one. You may want to send PM to some of the other people who have posted recently to see if they'd be interested Though I will be delighted to hook you up. We have a couple of weeks to help you find the right person. I wouldn't recommend putting your email on the thread but if you click on my name over to the left, it'll take you to a page where you can PM me. I'm exerted to seethe January stories since the Silver members get four credits to try the challenge I'm hoping there will be more people entering which means more people reading our stoves! :mrgreen:
Shann

Shann's Profile

Sometimes God calms the storm; Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child

Return to Challenge Buddy Groups