To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Tranz4md is Gold

If you have just signed up as a FaithWriters Gold member, please stop by this forum and say hello. We want to give you an extra special welcome and thank you.

Moderators: itsjoanne, Shann

tranz4md
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Tranz4md is Gold

Postby tranz4md » Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:29 pm

Hi,

I became a Gold member about a month ago. I joined FW back a couple of years ago but my circumstances were such I wasn't able to visit the site very often. After becoming a Gold member I decided to use Weebly and create a website. I am just now beginning to spend some time in the forums. I know there is much information and knowledge to glean here.

There are many gifted writers here and I have enjoyed reading many of the members articles, poems and stories. As FW's brothers and sisters we are spreading the truth of Christ across the globe.

Come visit http://thekingstranz4mdscribe.weebly.com/, sign the guestbook and join http://thekingstranz4mdscribe.weebly.com/the-trinity-forum.html. Post some of your talented writings within the Christian poetry and stories topic board. The more locations on the web we place our testimonial faith the greater the audience we will reach. Post a back-link for visitors to find your writings.

God bless everyone and I look forward to growing in Christ within the FaithWriters family.

tranz4md

RonB
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Re: Tranz4md is Gold

Postby RonB » Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:40 pm

Hey Wendy,
I jumped up the the Gold this week. Posted a few articles and plan on getting some more posted after the weekend.

Thanks for recommending me to FW. I'm having a good time here.

I REALLY DO like your website. It shows lots of work, and such an exceptional way to bring glory to the Father. Thanks for including me in your writings.

--RonB :thumbs

Return to New to the FaithWriters Gold Membership