To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Gold Newbie

If you have just signed up as a FaithWriters Gold member, please stop by this forum and say hello. We want to give you an extra special welcome and thank you.

Moderators: itsjoanne, Shann

Jase1975
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Gold Newbie

Postby Jase1975 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:14 pm

Hi guys. I've been around a while. I posted stuff way back when! I'm back and I'm a new Gold Member! I was hoping to get it switched in time for the challenge, but I didn't...but at least I still have a story for my collection.

Question. How do we use the messenger? Does it come with the gold?

Deb Porter
FaithWriters and Site Admin
FaithWriters and Site Admin

Re: Gold Newbie

Postby Deb Porter » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:41 pm

Hi Jase. Glad to have you on-board as a Goldie. Image

It takes about 24 hours for an upgrade to kick in, so I'm really sorry you missed out on entering the Challenge, but we're up and running again with Experiment. So jump on in.

And yes, the Private Messenger is included with your Gold membership. Login to your FaithWriters' account, and you'll see a big box that says something like "Private Messages - Stay Connected." Directly under that it will say if you have any messages waiting for you. If you do, click on that link and it will take you to them.

Enjoy!

Love, Deb
FaithWriters' Writing Challenge Co-ordinator

Breath of Fresh Air Press - a little publisher with a lot of heart

Jase1975
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Postby Jase1975 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:03 pm

Thanks Deb! I look forward to joining in the challenges! WOOOHOOO! :superhappy

mikeslvcf
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Postby mikeslvcf » Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:39 am

Hi
I am Mike a recently redundant Higher Education Lecturer (due to university cutbacks in UK). Been writing since 12, and encouraged to join by Kel Miller. Recently had four Poems accepted for publishing in UK Publications and Magazines and in the process of self publishing a book "Reluctant Icons and Sacred Spaces". Have been published in the academic world before but this is a new venture. Enjoyed sharing some reviews with others but then reviewing was a large part of my former employment. Like to think outside the box and this is reflected sometimes in writing.

Return to New to the FaithWriters Gold Membership