To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Re: What's Old Becomes New Again!

If you have just signed up as a FaithWriters Gold member, please stop by this forum and say hello. We want to give you an extra special welcome and thank you.

Moderators: itsjoanne, Shann

SusanM
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Re: What's Old Becomes New Again!

Postby SusanM » Sat May 22, 2010 10:18 pm

Hi everyone,

I actually joined Faithwriters late last summer and did quite a few of the Challenges from Augst on through December.

But then the economy started hitting hard and I couldn't afford the new membership levels.

However, recently God was very gracious and my husband received an extra generous commission check. Thanks to God and my loving husband I am now able to come back to Faithwriters as a Gold Member. Hurray, God is so good!!! He has also given me a very loving husband (18 years this month). So, I'm very happy to be able to come back and submit my scribblings, mainly poetry to the weekly Challenge and check out the Writers Forum and mainly be part of something bigger than mysellf. I really enjoy reading the stories and poems and stories of praise at Faithwriters.
SusanM

BusBoss
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

Postby BusBoss » Sat May 22, 2010 10:37 pm

8) Cool. Great to see you 8)
My blog Da Bus Stop

I don't care whether the glass is half full or half empty. I want to know what's in the glass!

One of these days I will stop biting the bullet ... I will put it back in my gun and shoot

Ms. Barbie

Postby Ms. Barbie » Sat May 22, 2010 10:53 pm

YAY Susan! :)
Barb Culler

CatLin

Postby CatLin » Sun May 23, 2010 9:31 am

Welcome "back" Susan!! God IS good. :D
Catrina Bradley
FaithWriters Profile
Scattered Seeds
Jewels of Encouragement

"God rewrote the text of my life when I opened the book of my heart to his eyes." Psalm 18:24 (The Message)

Return to New to the FaithWriters Gold Membership