To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Proverbs 16:9

If debating Theology isn't quite your style, but you love God's Word, please use this forum to encourage and be encouraged by sharing scripture, your own devotions and short questions to ponder. This is not a place for debate or argument.

Moderator: beaedwards

rleavers
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Proverbs 16:9

Postby rleavers » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:38 pm

This is just something that I regularly post on my blog. Hope it blesses someone.

True North Travel Tip #9
Proverbs 16:9 (NIV)9 In their hearts humans plan their course, but the Lord establishes their steps.

Have you ever noticed that God doesn’t always pay that close of attention to our plans? It’s not that he ignores us, he’s just a bit more aware than we are. (Okay quite a bit more!!!) Usually I end up very grateful that he follows his wisdom rather than mine, but at the time I kinda get a little bent that he ignores my good suggestions. If you find yourself wondering why things aren’t going the way you planned just stop and pray about it then wait. God knows the beginning from the end and that includes your life he knows exactly where you need to be and when you need to be there. Trust his wisdom, it may not be the path you would have chosen, but it will always be the right one!

GOD is GOOD!!!
http://thetruenorthtablet.com/?p=353

Shepherd
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

Re: Proverbs 16:9

Postby Shepherd » Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:00 pm

rleavers wrote:This is just something that I regularly post on my blog. Hope it blesses someone.

True North Travel Tip #9
Proverbs 16:9 (NIV)9 In their hearts humans plan their course, but the Lord establishes their steps.

Have you ever noticed that God doesn’t always pay that close of attention to our plans? It’s not that he ignores us, he’s just a bit more aware than we are. (Okay quite a bit more!!!) Usually I end up very grateful that he follows his wisdom rather than mine, but at the time I kinda get a little bent that he ignores my good suggestions. If you find yourself wondering why things aren’t going the way you planned just stop and pray about it then wait. God knows the beginning from the end and that includes your life he knows exactly where you need to be and when you need to be there. Trust his wisdom, it may not be the path you would have chosen, but it will always be the right one!

GOD is GOOD!!!
http://thetruenorthtablet.com/?p=353

Gidday! I just had to say that I really love your blog - it has a very special feel to it! Praise Him! Thanks for this post...

Shep

Return to Encouragement from the Word