To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Prayers for the Faithful

If debating Theology isn't quite your style, but you love God's Word, please use this forum to encourage and be encouraged by sharing scripture, your own devotions and short questions to ponder. This is not a place for debate or argument.

Moderator: beaedwards

Shepherd
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

Prayers for the Faithful

Postby Shepherd » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:02 pm

After praying about what to post on here today, this is what happened when I put pen to paper. :D Hope it is relevant and helpful to you:

Father, we thank You that You are able to give insight to us in our times of need, and so we ask You Father God, to send us Your Holy Spirit to open the eyes and the ears of our understanding, so that we can know which paths to take. There are some of us out there, who don't know which way to go, be it left or to the right, or even to stand still and to await Your further instructions. Keep us planted firmly on Your paths of light dear LORD, and never let us go too far that we may inadvertently depart from You will. Thank You for Your excellence! You are mighty to praise! In Jesus' name we ask this, Amen.

Lord, I am truly sorry for any mistakes I have made this week and I ask You to give Your pardon to anything that I have made mention of, that is not in accordance with Your perfect desires and will for my life now, in Jesus' name Amen!

Glory to God as always for these words, Amen.

That's it - that's what I got for today dear brothers and sister! Hope you enjoy!

Blessings
Shepherd
http://inthestillnesshespeaks.blogspot.com.au

Return to Encouragement from the Word