To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Let Me Go Too!

If debating Theology isn't quite your style, but you love God's Word, please use this forum to encourage and be encouraged by sharing scripture, your own devotions and short questions to ponder. This is not a place for debate or argument.

Moderator: beaedwards

Abby CirclesOfLove
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Let Me Go Too!

Postby Abby CirclesOfLove » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:34 am

This is a continuation of the first series, Let me go!

Let Me Go Too!

Are you trying to break free from the shackles, from the sickness, from the chain that has held you bound for so long? You are trying every means to break free and the enemy knows this; they can see all your works and I tell you, they are terrified. The last time, we studied the story of the Israelite leaving Egypt. We learnt that the Lord came down to rescue and deliver His people with his mighty hands. I trust that the Lord has been doing wonders in your life, and you have been fervently praying for your deliverance.

The enemies are scared that you are getting out anytime from now and guess what, they are relentless. They won’t just sit there and let you go; they would want to fight you back, and don't be surprise if they do. The sickness you are praying so hard for healing become worsen; don't let that terrify you; don't let it tell you the Lord isn't hearing your prayer. ‘Can't you see the doctor's report, it's gotten worse, there's no way out!' Don't let such report discourage you; don't give up on your prayers for freedom. I tell you, the Lord is working wonders in your life. What about the oppression or captive you are trying to break free from, and you realized that the more pray, the more the oppression seem to hold you bound? I tell you, the kingdom of darkness is terrified, they know you are breaking free, so they are trying all means; they are putting all their forces/resources together to attack you. Now I ask you, are you going to be discouraged? Will you let them hold you back? This is the time to put more fire into your prayer, don’t relax after a day’s prayer.

See what they are saying, ‘Who is the Lord that I should obey him and let Israel go? I do not know the Lord and I will not let Israel go." Exodus 5:2. Imagine? Pharaoh had lay a heavy yoke on the Israelite for so long that he assumed himself as lord over them, having ownership of their lives. Does this sound familiar? A situation has been going on for so long that it has become the master over you, ruling your life in whatever ways its desires.

The enemy doesn't want you free, they don't want you promoted, they don't want you achieving the purpose of God in your life; they don’t want your children to succeed, they don’t want your business to prosper, they don’t want your marriage at peace. Just as Pharaoh asked why he should obey a Lord that he doesn’t know, a Lord that has instructed him to let the Israelite go; the enemy would also question you the same question when you tell them to let you go. They want to know what authority or what power you have to address them. Are you ready to give them answers? Are you ready to tell them who the Lord is, the One who has come to set you free, the great Deliverer, the Saviour, the Mighty man in battle; He is Jesus and the bible says, ‘God highly exalted Him, and gave Him a name that is above every other name, that at the name of Jesus, every knee will bow.' Philippians 2:9.

Don't let the enemy intimidate you; the Lord has come to set you free. I don't know how tall or high the mountain or problem is; who says it’s impossible for God to do? ‘I am the God of all mankind, is there anything too difficult for me?' Jeremiah 32:27. Nothing is impossible for God folks; no matter what you are going through right now, God’s power is not limited by the size of your situation. He can do ALL Things!

Now see what the enemy did to the Children of God in the book of Exodus. ‘The king said to Moses, why are you taking the people away from their Labour?' Exodus 5:4. Do you know that the enemy wants to keep you bound; are you going to let him?

The same day, Pharaoh ordered the slave driver to withdraw straw for making bricks from the Israelites. He ordered them to go about and look for their own straw and still wanted them to produce the same amount of work they did when they had straw. Can you see what he's doing to them? He's making life so difficult for them. He wanted them to work as hard as they used to without proper resources and materials. Some of us can relate to this, maybe in a place of work where you are trying to break free and the oppressor decided to make life more difficult for you, giving you twice as many job and still expect you to finish in time. Maybe it's the strongman in your life, making every turn more difficult, making your health fail despite all you are doing.

Now, see what the Israelite did and I want us to take note of this in our lives. After they realized what pharaoh did and the severe punishment they received when they couldn't meet up to the demands. Then, they went to pharaoh and said, ‘Why have you treated your servant this way? Your servants are given no straw, yet we are ask, Make bricks! You servants are being beaten, but the faults are with your own people.'

My friends, don't gabble with the enemy, don't beg, don't negotiate, and don't request sympathy from them. They are the enemy! Instead, when you see they are making life more difficult for you, go back to the things you were doing that made them behave in such banner, go back to prayer. Intensify the fire, send angels on assignment, and increase the prayers. Don't stop. They are being threatened, that's why they are making life more difficult. Do you get it? I don't know what you are struggling with, but the Lord wants to deliver you, he wants to save you from that strongman, from the stubborn and obstinate situation. Stay strong, stay focus, don’t give up the fight, the Lord will give your victory. Many have given up on the way to their breakthrough, they allowed discouragement, distraction, doubt, fear and even sin to keep them away from their breakthrough. Don’t make such mistake again.

Pharaoh answered them back, he told them the reason he had treated them that way. ‘After all you said you want out, you are lazy, and that's why you are thinking of freedom.' Then the Israelite went out of his presence and met Moses, listen to what they said, ‘May the Lord look upon you, and judge you! You have made us a stench to pharaoh and his officials and have put a sword in their hand to kill us.' Exodus 5:21

I was sad when I read this verse, but the truth is that, we sometime behave in this manner. We have lived so long in the situation and so we adapt. We learn to managed, to endure, to survive and are afraid of breaking out, we are afraid for a change, to move out; to take that step, that decision, we are afraid of that new opportunity, that place of change. We turn our backs on the very person that wants to help us - God that wants to set us free. We ask him why he has allowed that boss treat us in such manner, why he allowed that situation worsen when you were just managing and surviving in it. Why he just couldn't let you endure in your suffering. After all ‘the devil you know is better than the angel you do not know.' I honestly don't know where people got that slogan from. Listen, when God wants to set you free, the Angels are on your side! The demons are evil. Don't you get it? The enemy is not on your side; they want to keep you IN bondage, make you slave away in pain and sorrow. How then can they be better than the angel you do not know? I suggest you start getting to know them. Why then don't you want to break free? I tell you folks, some of you are going to make a new decision today; you are going to take that step you have been scared of all these years, you are going to that new place and I tell you, the Lord is on your side! Stop eating crumbs from the enemy, the Lord wants to set a table before you, a feast before you. The Lord wants to take you to greater and higher places, don't you want that?

The Lord will fight for you folks; He will remember His covenant in your life. He will bring you out from under the yoke of oppression, with his mighty hands. You have got to pray folks; the enemy is not relenting, they are not taking a break, no coffee or lunch break for them. They are seriously on your case, especially when they see that you have a desire to be free and you are on your way there. Get up, arise! Put on the whole armour of the Lord. - Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Enough of weeping and crying to the enemy to release you; cry out to God instead. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against powers of this dark world and against spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

The enemy is real and do not want your happiness. They are spiritual forces, the oppression, captivity, struggle, poverty and stagnancy. Stop blaming the economy situation and see things the way they are. Stop giving excuses for the things you are going through. ‘They are not coincidence'. They are attacks from hell; they are arrows the enemy is throwing at you. How much longer do you want to live in ignorance? You have been struggling with the same problem for so long and you are blaming the government, you have been struggling in that sickness for as long as you can remember and you are blaming the doctors when you have the greatest physician you can run to. You are blaming circumstances for that poverty, when you should arise and destroy every devourer in your life. There is a particular stigma in your family but you refused to see it as an attack from the enemy. ‘Father suffers with the same condition, son carried it, grandson is suffering from it' and you are still blaming some kind of scientific explanation?

Please Folks, don't let the enemy take you over; he will creep in and blind your eyes from seeing the truth until he destroys you from the face of the earth. Do you want to live the rest of your life in that problem? ‘Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord's people.' Ephesians 6:10-18.

I'm rounding up now so you can have time to pray. Are you ready for a change? Are you ready to break free? Let quickly get back to our passage. The day before the children of Israel would leave Egypt. The Lord instructed them, ‘This is how you are to eat it, with your cloak tucked into your belt, your sandals on your feet and your staff in your hand. Eat in haste; it is the Lord's Passover.' Exodus 12:11. What was the Lord trying to tell them? This is not the time to slow down, get ready to pass over, get ready to move out. You should be ready, your sandals on your feet, and you are dressed to go out. Are you ready to get out? Are you ready to pass over? Are you ready to get out of captivity? Don't get comfortable in that situation, be eager to get out, make haste to get out, get ready. You have to be ready to get up from the sick bed, from that situation that has tied you down for so long. The Lord is setting you free, rise up, get set. I am praying that the Holy Spirit will ignite a holy anger within you so you can pray your way out. I pray that God’s power will pour out upon your life and give you strength to break free. Prayer is the key folks. You have got to pray your way through.

Now, we all know that the Lord brought ten plagues on the Egyptians; Pharaoh was still hardened in his heart and wouldn't let them go even after several plagues. Now, there was even a time he said, ‘Alright, you can all go but only your men, leave the women and the children behind'. Folks, don't listen to conditions from the enemy, don't even negotiate with him. If you are leaving, get ready to leave with everything you have; your whole restoration of health, not half; your family, your whole possession, your glory and blessing in all aspect of your life In fact, there was another time he said, ‘Alright, you can leave but leave all your herds.' You know that was when the Lord destroyed all their animals but made distinction from the animals of the Israelite. Not one of them was destroy, but the whole of Egyptians were destroyed. I guess Pharaoh must have thought, ‘If you have to leave, at least, leave us with food, animal so we can live'. Again people, don't pity the enemy, if you are leaving, leave with everything. Don't negotiate, don't leave anything behind.

Now to my conclusion, after the ninth plaque, Pharaoh still refused to let them go. Then God spoke to Moses in Chapter 11:1 ‘Now the Lord said to Moses, I will bring one more plague on pharaoh and on Egypt. After that he will let you go…" Do you know what that plague was? It was the death of all Egyptians firstborns, including pharaohs. Listen, the Lord will bring one more plague/destruction upon your enemy, the kind that their heart will be shattered, and the kind of plague that will destroy them totally. ‘Just one more plague on my enemy, Oh Lord’. I hope you are praying now, one more plague that they won't be able to recover from it, one more plague into the camp of my enemies; those that seek to destroy my life, one more plague upon them in Jesus name!

Folks, the Lord want to set you free, He is taking you out, you are going forward, and to the place the Lord has prepared for you. Please speak the word of God into your life, don't get comfortable in that distress and trouble in your life; God wants to set you free, are you ready?
And this is what the LORD says: "Yes, captives will be taken from warriors, and plunder retrieved from the fierce; I will contend with those who contend with you, and your children I will save. Isaiah 49:25

God bless you for reading.

© Circlesoflove 2013

http://www.circlesoflove.co.uk
Regards
Abimbola CirclesOfLove

www.circlesoflove.co.uk
Sharing Inspirational Stories.

Shepherd
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

Re: Let Me Go Too!

Postby Shepherd » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:59 pm

Hi Abbey

I so enjoyed reading the first one and so I just had to read this one too! Praise God for His deliverance in our lives HALLELUJAH! Simply awesome instruction and witness from the word!Praise the Lord and God bless you for passing this on :D

Shepherd

Abby CirclesOfLove
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Postby Abby CirclesOfLove » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:33 pm

Thank you for reading. I appreciate and bless the name of the Lord for sending forth His word. Praise God!
Regards
Abimbola CirclesOfLove

www.circlesoflove.co.uk

DearGod:WithLove
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)

Postby DearGod:WithLove » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:19 am

Praise the Lord! Amen

Wonderful and powerful testimony. Thank you for bringing it forth in His name.

http://www.cdswanson.com
Psalm 119:105 ( KJV) "Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path."

I love you Lord...Blessed is your name~

cgalmond
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Postby cgalmond » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:17 am

Now that is one of the best encouraging word that I have read. A wonderful anointing on it and some very plain teaching. You could not misinterpret this word. It goes straight to the point and the Heart. There needs to be more of this in the church.

Thank you Many Blessing to you in the name of Jesus and the power of his shed blood.

Cyril Almond. :

Abby CirclesOfLove
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Postby Abby CirclesOfLove » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:42 am

Amen!

I appreciate all your comments. God bless you al real good.
Regards
Abimbola CirclesOfLove

www.circlesoflove.co.uk

Return to Encouragement from the Word