To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Let Me Go!

If debating Theology isn't quite your style, but you love God's Word, please use this forum to encourage and be encouraged by sharing scripture, your own devotions and short questions to ponder. This is not a place for debate or argument.

Moderator: beaedwards

Abby CirclesOfLove
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Let Me Go!

Postby Abby CirclesOfLove » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:50 am

Let Me Go!

Many of us have read the story of the Israelites leaving Egypt; from where God called Moses, the burning bush, the plagues and finally, crossing the red sea.
Like the Israelites, some of us have felt this way in our own lives; we feel oppressed by some kind of situation or people that have laid a heavy yoke upon us and make it difficult to get away from. You have tried all sorts of method to get free, but still find the shackles and stagnation in your life. Maybe it’s a job you feel like a slave in, maybe it’s a situation that has tied you down or some spiritual oppression that seek to destroy every part of your life.

Now, I want to do an un-usual writing today- God would be speaking directly to some of you today as you read this. I would like to take you through some truth and revelation with this story. You have cried several times for a change; you have done all you can to get free but all to no avail. Some have done all kinds of fasting and deliverance but still, nothing seem to change. I have good news for you this morning.
This is what the Lord is saying to you today, ‘I have indeed seen the misery of my people in Egypt. I have heard them crying out because of their slave drivers, and I am concerned about their suffering.’ Exodus 3:7.

So you think the Lord has not been listening to you, or not seen all you have been going through? You think He’s forgotten you and left you to your misery? He hasn’t folks. He’s not only heard your weeping, he’s also seen the misery and the pain in your heart. Now, listen to what he said. ‘So I have come down to rescue them from the hands of the Egyptians and to bring them up out of that land into a good and spacious land.’ Verse 8.

Did you hear that? He’s not coming down, He’s not thinking of coming down; He has COME DOWN TO RESCUE YOU! Am I the only one excited about this verse? Trust me, as I am typing the message, I feel like screaming and shouting for joy because the Lord is already here to rescue me. Do you believe that for yourself? He’s seen all your trouble, he’s heard all your weeping and prayers, all your misery are all right there before him. He knows them all, and He has come to rescue you. If I were you, I will start singing and dancing for joy for a minute now. Halleluiah!

Look to your left and right, who’s there with you right now? I mean now that you are reading this? Alright, I’m not talking about the person sitting right beside you; I’m talking about God, and He is right by your side. He has come down to save you, He’s come to deliver and take you to the land he has promised you. He has come to set you free from every bondage, oppression and domination. He has come to give you victory. The Snare has been broken folks. Common’ rejoice right where you are. The Lord is there with you with a victorious hand to save you.

Ok, let’s move along. When Moses asked God who he should say sent him in verse 13. God replied, ‘I am who I am’. Now, listen, the ‘I AM WHO I AM’ is speaking to you today; this name expresses God’s character as the dependable and faithful God who desires the full trust of His people. Guys, you’ve got to trust God on this one. You have got to trust him to save and deliver you. Yes, this battle might have been going on for so long and you have tried all you can, but I tell you, if only you trust and believe God this time around, He’s here to set you free.
You feel bound; you’ve been going in circles for so long that you have even forgotten the promises of God in your life; you have learnt to endure the suffering and turmoil of the wicked one. Your life has become a shamble, and no hope of moving forward. You’ve taken all the examinations required of you but yet, no promotion in your life. You find yourself failing each time you take the courage to try again. Does this sound familiar?

I really want you to listen to this. I know God is talking to someone right now. He is revealing some truth to you now. He’s speaking light and freedom into your soul and he’s showing you what to do. Now, let’s continue. God later said to Moses in verse 19, ‘But I know that the king of Egypt will not let you go unless a mighty hand compels him’. Can you imagine the kind of situation we are dealing with here? God has come down to save them, yet, there is a king that stands tall and thinks he’s lord over them. He thinks he’s got dominion and authority over them and would not let them go.

Do you feel like this? Is there someone standing as a ‘strongman’ saying you won’t get free from this situation, from this sickness, from this failure of life. Someone who is determined to stay on your case; they have taken it a duty upon themselves to see you don’t move forward in that stage of your life. They are ready to thwart every thing you do? Whether they are physical, spiritual, in form of a sickness or finances, you know it. They are determined to work against you. But listen, God said there is a Mighty hand that will compel him. Halleluyah; are you still there?
This is what the Lord is saying to you now, ‘I am the Lord, and I will bring you out from under the yoke of the Egyptians. I will free you from being slaves to them, and I will redeem you with an outstretched arm and with a mighty act of judgement.’ Exodus 6:6.
No matter how tough your enemies think they are, the Lord is bringing you out of it, the Lord is setting you free right now. I will advise you to begin to charge up your faith right now. Remember, the word of God is active and alive. Hebrews 4:12. The same Word He spoke to the Israelites many years ago, He’s saying to you right now. He is the same yesterday, today and forever more. His word that did wonders and set His children free years ago can do the same for you now. I don’t know what you are going through but I know the Lord is talking to you right now, Yes, you.

You need to believe His word today, you need to know that he’s setting you free; no matter how high or tall your enemies are the Lord will bring them down. The boss or colleague that has threatened or talked down at you, the one that said, ‘ you are going no where’, the sickness that has held you down for so long, the spiritual bondage that has held you captive for so long, the Lord is setting you free now. For some of you, the Lord is giving you a brand new job, some are the highest promotion you never even thought of, some are restored health, and some are freedom from captivity. Let Me Go! You need to decree and speak to that situation right now, I mean, now. Say it loud again, let me go! Whatever it is, call its name out loud. Let Me Go! Every bondage, every obstruction, every captivity, every slavery, every failure, every sickness, let me go now in Jesus name.

Now quickly, let me point your attention to something. I hope you are still there folks? I know this particular article is longer than usual, but trust me, you want to read this. P.S. if some of you can read my stories of almost 20 to 50 pages in one day, then you can read this.

Alright back to our topic; Listen to what the Lord said in Exodus 3:21-22. ‘And I will make the Egyptians favourably disposed towards this people, so that when you leave you will not go empty handed. Every woman is to ask her neighbour and any woman living in her house for articles of silver and gold and for clothing, which you will put on your sons and daughters. And you will plunder the Egyptians.’

Can you believe that? They are not leaving empty handed. When I read this verse, at first I was like, ‘Ah, if the Lord is saving me, I would just take to my heels and run as fast as I can away from these people.’ But the Lord is making them leave with wealth, riches, and plunder from the Egyptians. I hope you are speaking riches into your life right now? You are not just leaving there empty handed, you are leaving with valuables. The Lord himself would cause even those that want to stand against you to favour you towards your glory. In that job, you aren’t just leaving empty handed to a greater place and appointment, you are going out as a celebrant; not as a slave, you are going out with glory, you are going out with celebration, you are going out rejoicing; in that sickness, you are going out with a renewed strength.

In that bondage, you are going with all your possessions, those things the enemy has taken away from you, you are getting them back. Your valuables are leaving with you, whatever represents gold and silver are leaving with you; clothing are leaving with you. You are not going out in shame; you are not going out in dishonour. Your children are leaving the land of slavery with you, your sons and daughters will be dressed in glory. Now for those who are waiting on the Lord for the fruit of the womb, guess what? You are going out rejoicing because the Lord has blessed your womb. Are you excited about what the Lord is saying to you? Only Our Lord can do all these, only He can give you victory.

Let me point out something quickly. I noticed something wonderful in these chapters. In Exodus 3:15. God told Moses to tell the Israelites that ‘The Lord’ has sent him. Then, in the following verses and chapters, I noticed God emphasising to them as ‘The Lord’. It got me thinking why God was using this particular name a lot to the Israelites. He said it in verse 15, verse 18, in many others verses. Then He took me to Exodus 6:2. Please you need to bear with me and follow the verses. He said there that, ‘I am the Lord. I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac and to Jacob as GOD ALMIGHTY, but by my name THE LORD. I did not make myself known to them.’ Then in verse 6, ‘Therefore say to the Israelites ‘I am THE LORD, and I will bring you out from under the yoke of the Egyptians…..’

This is where I’m going; I had to take a few minutes to ask the Lord. Why did He reveal himself to Abraham as ‘God Almighty’ but to Moses and the Israelites as ‘The Lord’? There must be something God was trying to tell them. Now, this is what the Lord revealed to me. Pharaoh portrayed himself as the lord over the Israelites, yes, he was the king but his yoke and authority over them was ‘I own you’. I am head over you; you are my slaves and aren’t going anyway. I have ownership and authority over your life. I am the lord over your life. Do you understand where I’m going? The situation you are going through seems to have placed you under; more like subjected you to pain and misery, turned themselves as lord over you, the sickness has taken authority over your body, the captivity you are in now has taken dominion over you; The ‘strongman’ or the boss thinks they are lord over your life.

Now, see what God is saying to them. I AM THE LORD. I am the complete and absolute owner of that life, I have the final say. I am authority; not you. Those people belong to me, I am their master, I am their Lord, I am their leader, I am their deliverer, and I am their God. The Lord is bringing them down from their throne. He has come to take authority and ownership of your life. You need to say to them now, ‘Come down and sit in the dust, ye virgin daughters of Babylon. Sit on the ground without a throne.’ Isaiah 47:1.

He is the Lord and that situation cannot contend with Him, He has come down as ‘the Lord’ to rescue you today; He has come to deliver and to save you. Do you believe that? If you do, I want you to stand up and begin to decree his promises into your life, begin to walk out in freedom, the Lord has come down to rescue you, He has come to save and loose you from the bondage of darkness. He has come to take you to the promise land with milk and honey. He has come to take over. Common’ speak out now. Let Me Go!

The Lord still has great things to reveal to you so stay tuned for the next part of this message. Trust me; you don’t want to miss this.
Thank you for reading and God bless.

*Bible readings were taken from NIV.

http://www.circlesoflove.co.uk/blog/let-me-go-
www.circlesoflove.co.uk
Regards
Abimbola CirclesOfLove

www.circlesoflove.co.uk
Sharing Inspirational Stories.

tomoral
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

Re: Let Me Go!

Postby tomoral » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:12 am

God Bless you and thank you for this message!
God Bless the beasts and the children
Give them shelter from the storms.
Children are our tomorrow
Keep them daily from the sorrow
Of the beasts in life

http://www.faithwriters.com/websites/my ... p?id=57394

Shepherd
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

Postby Shepherd » Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:40 pm

Well LOL what a message indeed! Thankyou for sharing it and I believe and I receive it now in Jesus name, Amen!

HALLELUJAH! :thankssign

KohenAnn
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Postby KohenAnn » Mon May 26, 2014 5:28 am

Abby CirclesOfLove , you posted nice story. i really like this story. if any one inerested to read more Children Bible Stories, then you could visit childrenbiblestories.org

wheelygirl58
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)

Postby wheelygirl58 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:37 pm

As noted in some of the other threads, I'm a newbie, and I'm playing 'catch up' with a few. Abbie, this is marvelous, :thankssign !! :D
". . . but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles, they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." Isaiah 40:31 This is, but only 1 of my life verses!!

Return to Encouragement from the Word