To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

God has smiled on me.

If debating Theology isn't quite your style, but you love God's Word, please use this forum to encourage and be encouraged by sharing scripture, your own devotions and short questions to ponder. This is not a place for debate or argument.

Moderator: beaedwards

Abby CirclesOfLove
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

God has smiled on me.

Postby Abby CirclesOfLove » Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:43 pm

God is smiling on someone this evening. Have you had a tough time, struggling with issues and difficulties? You just need a break from all these and yet, noting seems to be coming. Listen, be still for a minute and see the wonders all around you. Sometimes, the difficulties we face blinds us from seeing the goodness of God all around us. You have your health, you have your family, your children, you are alive today, c'mon, can't you see his goodness and beauty all around you. He has smiled upon you and he's been good to you. And if you think you have nothing to rejoice about, maybe, no family to call your own or struggling with your health, finances and all, still know that the Lord is with you, He's working on you and His smile is an assurance of His love. He's restoring you back to health, restoring all that you have lost; He is bringing your children back home, he's bringing your husband back to you and he's giving everything back; his smile works wonders and He is here with you. He is smiling on you.

Today, let's leave all our worries behind and rejoice in his goodness. He has been good to you my friend, don't let your trials and worries tells you otherwise, He has and He is still being good to you. Oh Precious! I don't know who is reading this right now but know in your heart that he has not left you, you are not alone in all these, He knows all you are going through, he sees your pain and hears your cry. He is smiling on you, Yes He is, Look closer and see, God has smiled upon you.

Have a great weekend.
http://www.circlesoflove.co.uk
Regards
Abimbola CirclesOfLove

www.circlesoflove.co.uk
Sharing Inspirational Stories.

eaglelion

Re: God has smiled on me.

Postby eaglelion » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:19 pm

Hi Abby -

Thank you for that refreshing and comforting message. Of course, our Lord smiles on you, as well!
Psalm 63:8 - KJV
My soul followeth hard after thee:...

My profile http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?id=42309

Shann

Postby Shann » Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:34 pm

Wow, I am always amazed when God sends me what I call an I love you. His timing is always impeccable as I feel you were speaking directly to me. I don't understand how people can call this a coincidence. I check the boards every day, but didn't find this until just now. I need it right now. My illness is flaring, I'm not sleeping which makes matters worse and I feel like I burden my family and friends just by being me. Thank you for being obedient to God and writing this article. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels a sense of hope and love as I read it. :thankssign :bow God is good.
Shann

Shann's Profile

Sometimes God calms the storm; Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child

Abby CirclesOfLove
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Postby Abby CirclesOfLove » Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:06 pm

Thank you Shann. I pray that His Word will be made perfect in your life. David said in Psalms 23, 'Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil for your are with me; your rod and staff, they comfort me'. Through every illness, He is thee with you, He is your rock, your healer and your strength.

Even times when we have to take the hard road, the difficult ones, the road where you have to keep encouraging yourself in the Lord. He is with us. He will carry you through every difficult times, and I pray for His healing upon your life, His strength made perfect in your weaknesses. The Lord will cause you to smile. He is the Lord that can set a table before us even in the presence of our enemies, even in the midst of sickness, He can bring you joy and peace beyond your own imagination.
Regards
Abimbola CirclesOfLove

www.circlesoflove.co.uk

Shepherd
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

Postby Shepherd » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:56 pm

Abby CirclesOfLove wrote:God is smiling on someone this evening. Have you had a tough time, struggling with issues and difficulties? You just need a break from all these and yet, noting seems to be coming. Listen, be still for a minute and see the wonders all around you. Sometimes, the difficulties we face blinds us from seeing the goodness of God all around us. You have your health, you have your family, your children, you are alive today, c'mon, can't you see his goodness and beauty all around you. He has smiled upon you and he's been good to you. And if you think you have nothing to rejoice about, maybe, no family to call your own or struggling with your health, finances and all, still know that the Lord is with you, He's working on you and His smile is an assurance of His love. He's restoring you back to health, restoring all that you have lost; He is bringing your children back home, he's bringing your husband back to you and he's giving everything back; his smile works wonders and He is here with you. He is smiling on you.

Today, let's leave all our worries behind and rejoice in his goodness. He has been good to you my friend, don't let your trials and worries tells you otherwise, He has and He is still being good to you. Oh Precious! I don't know who is reading this right now but know in your heart that he has not left you, you are not alone in all these, He knows all you are going through, he sees your pain and hears your cry. He is smiling on you, Yes He is, Look closer and see, God has smiled upon you.

Have a great weekend.
http://www.circlesoflove.co.uk

Hi - I just clicked on this "seemingly by chance" and felt the power of God fall upon me! HALLELUJAH and thanks for sharing! :superhappy

Shepherd
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

Postby Shepherd » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:07 pm

Abby CirclesOfLove wrote:Thank you Shann. I pray that His Word will be made perfect in your life. David said in Psalms 23, 'Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil for your are with me; your rod and staff, they comfort me'. Through every illness, He is thee with you, He is your rock, your healer and your strength.

Even times when we have to take the hard road, the difficult ones, the road where you have to keep encouraging yourself in the Lord. He is with us. He will carry you through every difficult times, and I pray for His healing upon your life, His strength made perfect in your weaknesses. The Lord will cause you to smile. He is the Lord that can set a table before us even in the presence of our enemies, even in the midst of sickness, He can bring you joy and peace beyond your own imagination.

Although this reply was not meant for me, I felt it strongly to come back on here and just say thankyou.

Cheers and God bless!

Abby CirclesOfLove
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Postby Abby CirclesOfLove » Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:24 am

God bless you Shepherd.
Regards
Abimbola CirclesOfLove

www.circlesoflove.co.uk

Shepherd
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

Postby Shepherd » Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:23 pm

Abby CirclesOfLove wrote:God bless you Shepherd.

Hey Abby - just realised you're a newbie too and that you actually joined on my birthday LOL! God is so funny! :superhappy

Abby CirclesOfLove
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Postby Abby CirclesOfLove » Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:35 pm

LOL! Thank you Shepherd. Yes I am a Newbie and enjoying every moment on Faith writers. I have learnt alot and still learning.

God bless you.

P.S Happy Birthday.
Regards
Abimbola CirclesOfLove

www.circlesoflove.co.uk

Return to Encouragement from the Word