To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Hungry

If debating Theology isn't quite your style, but you love God's Word, please use this forum to encourage and be encouraged by sharing scripture, your own devotions and short questions to ponder. This is not a place for debate or argument.

Moderator: beaedwards

eaglelion

Hungry

Postby eaglelion » Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:31 pm

Greetings -

This year and beyond let us be steadfastly hungry for more of our Lord - to learn more of Him - and to get as close to Him as He desires us to be.

Let us hunger and thirst for righteousness so that our blessed Lord can fill us to overflowing - in the appetite-satisfying name of JESUS.

###

Psalm 34:8 - KJV
O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.

John 6:33 - KJV
For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.

John 6: 35 - KJV
And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life:

John 6:51 - KJV
I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

John 4:34 - KJV
Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.

###

Pardon me while I go eat…

###

January 2, 2013
Psalm 63:8 - KJV
My soul followeth hard after thee:...

My profile http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?id=42309

Return to Encouragement from the Word