To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

It hurts so bad.....

If debating Theology isn't quite your style, but you love God's Word, please use this forum to encourage and be encouraged by sharing scripture, your own devotions and short questions to ponder. This is not a place for debate or argument.

Moderator: beaedwards

Abby CirclesOfLove
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

It hurts so bad.....

Postby Abby CirclesOfLove » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:45 am

It's been almost two hours that I have been sitting here pondering over the matters that weighs heavily on my heart. "Has his promises failed? Is He still true to his words? What happened to all bright and prosperous future he spoke about?

She was certain of his words in her life, after all, he spoke clearly to her years ago even before he was conceived, he said so many great things about him but all has failed. She is been scorned and abused by everyone, by the society. Now, he was killed in his prime, he was taken away from her. Her beloved son whom she so much loved and treasured suddenly killed before her own eyes. Are you feeling like Mary this morning? After being told her Son would be the saviour of the whole world and still allowed him to be killed. Does it look like the promises of God are not near being fulfilled after you have done all he's asked you to do?

I loved the Lord with all of my heart, yet, he allowed this terrible thing to happen to me, he watched while my whole family was taken away by death. Why? Why did he allow the people I love dearly die. Why would he allow that? The tears are unstoppable, the hurt and pain are unbearable, the space would be forever void in your life and everything you see are the reminder of the lost. Are you feeling like Job? It may not have been the lost of a dear one, maybe, something important in your life, something or someone you hold so dearly in your heart and just like that, in one day, was taken away from you. Do you feel let down, cheated and forgotten?

I have served the Lord all my heart; been faithful in keeping all of his laws in my heart. I have been obedient, done everything the Lord asked of me but now, how I have defied myself, I have done the unthinkable, I have fallen out of grace and sinned against God. Oh my God! I am ashamed of myself, I robbed another man his life, killed an innocent child. I allowed the lust, pride to get to me. Are you feeling like David? Maybe you haven't killed anyone literally but done the abominable against God. You have stolen something that belonged to another, you lied against an innocent man and killed his dreams. Have you done something you wish you could take back and erase totally from your history.

Oh, how I wish that the Lord will remember me and grant me favour. I have been a faithful servant, steadfast and abiding in love. Even though I have lost the one I love, I lost an opportunity but I am still serving faithfully and waiting for his promise. I have stayed with my mother in law and helped her in all she does. Now, I await my Boaz, my promise from God, A man after God's own heart; a man that will love me and cherish me. Is this you this morning? Are you waiting for your Boaz, the promise of God.

Every day, every night, every seconds, I have cried and soaked my bed in tears waiting for my joy. All I want Lord is a child from my womb, a child to call my own. My rivals are taking behind my back. Even amongst my friends, they are beginning to call me names, even in the church, many are asking why God has not given me my own child. Some are even saying so many negative things about me. They said, 'I have been wayward in my youth' that's why I haven't conceived. So much pain and bitterness in my heart. Please Lord, show me mercy and favour, let me be a mother of many, let children surround me; My heart aches and I am about to give up, this pain is just too much for me to bear, help me Lord? Is this you today?

These are many stories of people who have been in the same situation, some have been beaten, scorned, disappointment, lost loved ones, lost opportunities, dreams and all. Mary couldn't understand why the world would take her Son who was suppose to save them away from her. She must have cried to the Lord to her save her son. She must have wondered why the promises of God seems like nothing. Are you doubting his promises in your life, is the one thing you love and hold so dearly slipping away from you and nothing positive seems to be happening? Have you lost a loved one, the same person the Holy spirit prophesy to you that would be great in life? Hmmm, so much pain in the heart but listen, God has not forgotten you. It seems like nothing is working, despite all of your prayers and begging, sometimes, you even think of taking your own life. the ridicule and scorn is just too much to bear. The pain isn't going away, the scar is there to see by everyone. Does it hurt so bad? Tears runs down each time you think about it, you can feel the pain right there in your heart, the emptiness in your heart is a reminder of all you are going through. nothing to show for yourself after years of striving and working so so hard; disappointment after another.

My friends, don't loose heart, don't give up now. The Lord is watching over you, trust me, he is, even though things around you might say otherwise but he is watching over you and has not forgotten you. It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you and not leave you. The Lord is a stronghold for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble. even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me, your rod and staff, they comfort me. Notice how David said it; 'even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death', there are times when we see disappoint, terror around us but fear not for he is with us. His children had to walk through the fire back then, but the Lord was there with them, he walked with them and didn't allow the fire to hurt them.

Maybe these trial is to make you stronger and show God in your life, but all I know is that God never fails and He will keep you to the end if you stay focus on him, your joy will come, your children will come, the one you love will come, the joy and promotion will come, the peace you so much desire will come. Are you feeling disappointed in yourself, done something you should have done? Ask for his mercy and he will give to you and forgive yourself. He forgives our sins and remembers it no more.

God is not absent when his people are on trial, he will stand in court as their advocate, to plead on their behalf. He will fight for you and not put you to shame. See, He's coming true for you, He's working for your favour. Arise and shine for your life is come and the glory of the Lord is risen upon you.It's won't be long my friends, He hasn't failed and would not fail in your life. He will wipe your tears and give you joy instead of mourning; he will change your song and story, He will put a new tune in your mouth and overwhelm you with his blessings. You will dance and sing for joy. He will show Himself in your life, yes he is. You are not forgotten, you are not forsaken. God is here with you, he is holding you right now, he's wiping the tears from your eyes.

The pain will wash away, yes it will; Oh dear! Listen carefully to the assurance he's giving to you right now, he's speaking right to you now, can you hear him? listen carefully, tune your heart to him, he's talking to you now, you can feel his presence right there with you. Give the pain to him, yes, the same pain you hold so tightly in your heart, the same one you have dwelled on for so many years, the one you sometimes deny but it's there, give it to him now, let him take it away. C'mon, He's waiting, yes, you can do it.......

Oh what Joy it is, what soothing his presence and love is, hmm..., stay more and talk to him, there's a lifting of the hands, hold him tightly, release yourself in his embrace. The Lord is here with you, let him take the pain away. Be encouraged!
Regards
Abimbola CirclesOfLove

www.circlesoflove.co.uk
Sharing Inspirational Stories.

Shann

Re: It hurts so bad.....

Postby Shann » Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:29 pm

This is such a powerful piece. I could feel your pain as it palpated from the screen. I admire your ability to share your story with virtual strangers. You will touch more hearts than you can ever imagine with your words. You have been a blessing for me.
Shann

Shann's Profile

Sometimes God calms the storm; Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child

Abby CirclesOfLove
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Re: It hurts so bad.....

Postby Abby CirclesOfLove » Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:20 pm

Thank you for reading this story. I believe there are people who has dealt with issues like this or going through one right now. This is just to remind them of the promises of God, encouraging them to stay strong in Him. My write-ups are ways of reaching out to people who cannot write in the open what they are going through; this particular story is not my personal experience but just a way to reach out to those going through such.

Although, there are times when I personally go through difficult times; days when I know that except the Lord does something now, I am definitely on my own. I have learnt and still learning to hold unto Him in spite of all. There are storms of life, days when I doubt my faith in the Lord. 'Can He pull me through? Can He save me from this situation?' But I know without a shadow of doubt that He is God. My and our circumstances cannot change who He is, our situation cannot diminish His power. I am learning that He is Emmanuel, God with me. He is God and He is there with you Folks. He is definitely not absence in your situation; He is watching over you and His plans for you are not of evil but of Good. He will bring you out victoriously and cause you to have a new song in your mouth. He is God that can go back to your past to make changes that will affect your present, giving you a glorious and victorious tomorrow.

Hold on and keep your faith. God bless you.
Regards
Abimbola CirclesOfLove

www.circlesoflove.co.uk
Sharing Inspirational Stories.

Return to Encouragement from the Word