To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

What must you do, to keep a progress inspite of all odds

If debating Theology isn't quite your style, but you love God's Word, please use this forum to encourage and be encouraged by sharing scripture, your own devotions and short questions to ponder. This is not a place for debate or argument.

Moderator: beaedwards

sola
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Postby sola » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:11 am

What will you do when you are disappointed by friends you think should understand your situation but did not? What will you do when you are slandered and an untalented clown became popular for your matter? What should be done when you are bereaved of a dear one or you are a single parent carrying all the load of cares? What will you do when your vision will not sail through many people’s approval or when you are certain of God’s instructions but are in the contrary to other people’s opinions? What will you have to do when you have loads of cares, responsibilities and challenges in life: when you are hired and paid merge salary or when you have just been fired or retired and may be intimidated by some challenges? What do you have to do when it seems you do not have a skill to confront the challenges and responsibilities of life? After many unsuccessful trials in a particular Endeavour which are mostly termed failure by many, what should be your attitude? How do you feel if you had been without money for two months yet there are many projects and necessary endeavours calling for your attention and you have to give your beloved consideration, here you are, there is no money? What do you do?

If you have no job and load of responsibilities and challenges are hauled on you, what will be your response? You need to know what right things to do.

What will you do if you have repeated disappointment from men and women you think should understand but did not? What if your entitlement is literally or logically seized? When you are ridiculed by low men and men in authority like job, when you suffer diseases or some peculiar sicknesses, when you have lost a child, husband or wife or resources What will you do when your trust is betrayed or neglected by parent, abandon at old age, forsaken by a spouse that once promised you a great love? What should be done when you have company of foes among friends or if your course is seriously persecuted?

Abby CirclesOfLove
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Re: What must you do, to keep a progress inspite of all odds

Postby Abby CirclesOfLove » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:40 am

I know life can be disappointing sometimes; one failure or disappointment can make one lose their joy or even the strength to carry on.

However, one shouldn't give up despite all odds. After you've done all you can, Stand therefore. Go back to your Source - God. Seek His face for direction, ask for mercy and breakthrough on every side.

God can restore back in ten folds, even in more folds. don't loose heart, don't give up now. The Lord is watching over you, trust me, he is; even though things around you might say otherwise but he is watching over you and has not forgotten you. It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you and not leave you. The Lord is a stronghold for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble. even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me, your rod and staff, they comfort me.

Notice how David said it; 'even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death', there are times when we see disappoint, terror around us but fear not for he is with us. His children had to walk through the fire back then, but the Lord was there with them, he walked with them and didn't allow the fire to hurt them. Maybe these trial is to make you stronger and show God in your life, but all I know is that God never fails and He will keep you to the end if you stay focus on him, your joy will come.
Regards
Abimbola CirclesOfLove

www.circlesoflove.co.uk
Sharing Inspirational Stories.

Return to Encouragement from the Word