To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Jesus is the answer

If debating Theology isn't quite your style, but you love God's Word, please use this forum to encourage and be encouraged by sharing scripture, your own devotions and short questions to ponder. This is not a place for debate or argument.

Moderator: beaedwards

Blessing
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

Jesus is the answer

Postby Blessing » Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:17 pm

In our live's journey, we keep facing one trial or the other but our attitude as we follow the Lord must be Phillipians 4:6-7. Complaining will lead us into more trouble as it happened to Abram and to the children of Israel in the wilderness. Rather than worry and complain learn to pray and give thanks. Even though weeping endures all through the night, surely joy is coming in the morning.

DonnaEdgar
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)

Re: Jesus is the answer

Postby DonnaEdgar » Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:09 pm

...Finally, after more than 30 years as a christian, I finally got it. Thank you Lord for opening my eyes and shuting my mouth! :superhappy

Blessing, Donna,
...a happy, non-complaining, giving Him the praise, christian woman who totally respects her :love2 husband and is treated like a queen because of it!!
:heehee

Shepherd
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

Re: Jesus is the answer

Postby Shepherd » Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:45 pm

Nice post and thanks for sharing it! I have heard it said that 'when we complain we remain.' So we'd better get to praising Him and giving thanks Amen if we want to get out of any ruts we might find ourselves in! :D

Return to Encouragement from the Word