To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

please share our joy

If debating Theology isn't quite your style, but you love God's Word, please use this forum to encourage and be encouraged by sharing scripture, your own devotions and short questions to ponder. This is not a place for debate or argument.

Moderator: beaedwards

totallylovedbygod
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

please share our joy

Postby totallylovedbygod » Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:53 am

As I start the devotions again, I wish to thank God for what He has done in my life over the last months.

Firstly, He has touched my life so deeply, it is like I have Fallen In Love again, with the Father in such a powerful way. He has drawn me into the secret place, the place where HE wants to commune with His people. People who have known me thirty years have never seen me like this.

It is a place I love to go, just to commune with MY FATHER, just to tell HIM, that I love HIM..amen. Take time to go into that secret place and tell God you love and adore HIM.. just for no other reason.. that you truly Love HIM amen for himself.. if we draw to God.. he will draw near to us.. it is not about meetings and other things.. it is our relationship with God, in the secret place, if that is right then everything else is, marriages, churches, relationships etc etc... AMEN

I LOVE YOU FATHER
I LOVE YOU JESUS
I LOVE YOU PRECIOUS HOLY SPIRIT

This is so wonderful

He has led me to the Most beautiful AND wonderful woman in the world, who is called Helen. Thank you Father and Thank you Helen. God has brought us together, we had to do so little, it was and is all of HIM.

God has given me a gift, the most amazing, beautiful and kind lady in the world. Helen
She is the most amazing, Holy spirit filled and gentle woman in the whole wide world. She is a virtuous woman , one who is described in Proverbs 31. I am in a developing relationship with HELEN and she is the Lady that God has brought to me.

There is so much pureness and holiness and power in our relationship. My dearest Helen is the leader of a church in China.. yes China.
She is a wonderful preacher/teacher and evangelist and is full of boldness and Power. Pray for us as we develop and grow our relationship as both of us believe and have had it confirmed that we have been led together by the Lord. Please pray for us as God guides our future in His time and His way for the Glory of God and that alone. We both love and adore Our wonderful Father and thank HIM for touching both of our lives with HIS majesty and grace.

It is all about God, not about us, we are both instruments of the King of Kings and give ourselves gladly to HIS SERVICE. I am a blessed happy and contented Man.. in Love with MY JESUS and My Wonderful Helen.

I Know several of you were with me in 2004, when I made my terrible error of judgement, please look at this with Spiritual eyes, take it to Father, Ask Him.. what does you Spirit say..I would be interested, to hear your comments. If you wish to e-mail me then please do it at this e-mail below

faithhopeandlovefellowship@gmail.com.

Most of all stand with us both in prayer, if you wish to call me then UK callers 01524 425241.. overseas callers check UK code.. but no is 1524 425241.

AI NI HELEN

Finally please pray for

I ask that you stand with our persecuted brothers and sisters all over the world, this page on the site changes every week, so please come back as often as you can. Thanks for standing by these dear brothers and sisters in Christ

http://www.ourchurch.com/member/f/faith ... ted-Church

For those who don't know I have changed churches and now go to Home church, which is a church plant under the leadership of Richard Scholes.

Thank you for all your prayers. Please continue to pray for myself and Helen as we both draw closer to Jesus and Especially for both our families to be saved

God bless you

Keith
Keith Hobkirk

Jesus is Lord

Return to Encouragement from the Word