To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

hello

If debating Theology isn't quite your style, but you love God's Word, please use this forum to encourage and be encouraged by sharing scripture, your own devotions and short questions to ponder. This is not a place for debate or argument.

Moderator: beaedwards

totallylovedbygod
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

hello

Postby totallylovedbygod » Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:05 am

The legal details have come through for the static caravan and so it will be mine soon. I do have to give one months notice on my present flat, so please pray everything goes through smoothly.

keith

if anyone wishes to receive my devotions direct to their inbox.. please send an e-mail to fa

faithhopeandlovefellowship@gmail.com

stating name and location
Keith Hobkirk

Jesus is Lord

jo555

Re: hello

Postby jo555 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:55 pm

Hi Keith. Thanks for the update. May the Lord continue to guide your steps and may your blessings in Him overflow so that you in turn can be a blessing to others, in Jesus name. Amen.
People may be right in their own eyes, but the Lord looks upon the heart - Proverbs

Return to Encouragement from the Word