To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

temporary absence

If debating Theology isn't quite your style, but you love God's Word, please use this forum to encourage and be encouraged by sharing scripture, your own devotions and short questions to ponder. This is not a place for debate or argument.

Moderator: beaedwards

totallylovedbygod
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

temporary absence

Postby totallylovedbygod » Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:21 am

I will be moving house shortly and therefore I will not be sending out the devotions whilst in the midst of this, but they will return to sending them out as soon as I am moved and settled.

When I am settled, I will be sending out pictures of my new place and also the address and telephone number, so you can either write/phone or send a card to say welcome to your new home.

For those of you, who live in the UK or are ever likely to visit the UK. I invite you to call on me, my door is always open and would be happy to share fellowship.

If you are short of ministry during this time, please listen to the preaching from my home church and that of my pastor Mark Johnstone (he is top preacher!!!!!!) and others (such as Sandra, Nigel and Alan) , by clicking on the following link. I have heard all these sermons first hand and they are wonderful

http://www.heyshamfreemethodist.org.uk/all-sermons.html

My two websites will still be up and running and have 12 pages on each to help and encourage you in your walk with God.

http://www.ourchurch.com/member/k/keith/

http://www.ourchurch.com/member/f/faithhopelove/

I will be back soon, so please pray for me during this time. Please pray that the move goes well. I am also applying for the role as church worker at my home church, so please pray that God will open the door for me, if that is HIS will.

Thanks for all your love, support and prayers

Your friend and co -worker

Keith

I promise that you will be in prayers during this time, please go onto the site as it will bless you and tell others.. please.. thanks

Thanks to all of you.. Love and God's richest blessing on you all
Keith Hobkirk

Jesus is Lord

jo555

Re: temporary absence

Postby jo555 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:26 pm

Thanks Keith for your continued faithfulness.

I been feeling the Lord picking up the encouraging things to share with others (although most seems to be more on an individual level) and was hoping to join you more in here if got some things that may fit here...yet I will pray for you and yours and look forward to seeing you again.

Keep encouraging in Him. We so need the water for our seed.

Love in Him,
Jo
People may be right in their own eyes, but the Lord looks upon the heart - Proverbs

Return to Encouragement from the Word