To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

God has made everything beautiful in its time!

If debating Theology isn't quite your style, but you love God's Word, please use this forum to encourage and be encouraged by sharing scripture, your own devotions and short questions to ponder. This is not a place for debate or argument.

Moderator: beaedwards

jo555
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

God has made everything beautiful in its time!

Postby jo555 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:04 pm

Appears the Lord keeps bringing up the topic of season to me. I don't think the word is just for me so looking to share for those that it may also be for.

If you are wondering about your life now, it may just be about the season you are in.
Remember, there is a time for everything and...

GOD HAS MADE EVERYTHING BEAUTIFUL IN ITS TIME

Ecclesiastes 3

1 There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under the heavens:
2 a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot,
3 a time to kill and a time to heal,
a time to tear down and a time to build,
4 a time to weep and a time to laugh,
a time to mourn and a time to dance,
5 a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing,
6 a time to search and a time to give up,
a time to keep and a time to throw away,
7 a time to tear and a time to mend,
a time to be silent and a time to speak,
8 a time to love and a time to hate,
a time for war and a time for peace.

9 What do workers gain from their toil? 10 I have seen the burden God has laid on the human race. 11 He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end. 12 I know that there is nothing better for people than to be happy and to do good while they live. 13 That each of them may eat and drink, and find satisfaction in all their toil—this is the gift of God. 14 I know that everything God does will endure forever; nothing can be added to it and nothing taken from it. God does it so that people will fear him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WB6jhbtD ... r_embedded
People may be right in their own eyes, but the Lord looks upon the heart - Proverbs

ponderingheart
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Re: God has made everything beautiful in its time!

Postby ponderingheart » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:38 pm

When I need a word of wisdom in my own life or for others I know I can always turn to this passage. It gives me a great sense of the sovereignty of God. I like the translation you selected. Thank you for the encouraging Word.

Return to Encouragement from the Word