To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Hello Everyone

If debating Theology isn't quite your style, but you love God's Word, please use this forum to encourage and be encouraged by sharing scripture, your own devotions and short questions to ponder. This is not a place for debate or argument.

Moderator: beaedwards

totallylovedbygod
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

Hello Everyone

Postby totallylovedbygod » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:38 am

Dear Friends

THE BEST NEWS EVER.. JESUS IS ALIVE

I greet you in the precious name of Jesus.. the Lamb Who was slain and was raised from the dead and now sits on the throne at the right hand of the Father. The one Whose Precious blood was shed for us.

JESUS IS ALIVE MY FRIENDS.. AMEN

I hope you can read the following powerful verses

Isaiah 53
Colossians 2:11-15
Romans 5
1 Corinthians 15
Hebrews 10:19-22
Genesis 22

Here is a special card for you.. I hope you will be blessed by it

http://www.crosscards.com/cards/holiday ... iumph.html

Over the last year, you have blessed me so much by sharing on what is on my website. Thanks for doing that. That website is still in operation and will continue to challenge and stir the believer and to reach out to the unsaved. So please keep coming to it.. its address is towards the bottom of this message

But now, I have done another site, which I hope will be as much of a blessing to you all. These sites are linked and operate in conjunction with each other

I am not telling you, what is on the sites.. I am leaving you to browse them at your leisure and all I ask is that you share this news with all your friends, groups, churches and prayer groups.

These sites are there to stir your faith and to shake the church, so that it gets fired up about reaching the world with the good news that Jesus Saves.. amen

Here is the new and the old website (well it is not old really. both get updated often so please come back as often as you wish). I wish to thank my Dear friend Susan Hughes for her wonderful contribution to the website. There are many Links on both so please click those and be blessed

http://www.ourchurch.com/member/f/faithhopelove/

http://www.ourchurch.com/member/k/keith/

Please browse and be blessed and please share this message with all your contacts. If you first language is not English, there is a translate tool box which can translate the sites into thirty languages

LETS GET THE WORD OUT INTO THE WORLD.. AMEN

Thanks and God Bless you

Your Friend and Brother in Christ

Keith
Keith Hobkirk

Jesus is Lord

Return to Encouragement from the Word