To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

How can I overcome a life of excuses?

If debating Theology isn't quite your style, but you love God's Word, please use this forum to encourage and be encouraged by sharing scripture, your own devotions and short questions to ponder. This is not a place for debate or argument.

Moderator: beaedwards

ambassemma2
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

How can I overcome a life of excuses?

Postby ambassemma2 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:13 pm

Excuses may appear very reasonable, but the truth is that, they are the reasons we give for failure.

“There are thousand excuses for failure, but never a good reason.”
…..Mark Twain
Excuses are attempts to hide away:
--- Inaction
--- Weakness
--- Lack of accomplishment
--- Laziness
--- Moral failure
--- Poor conduct

One of the major road maps to success and change is when we imbibe the mindset of refusing to embrace, accommodate, and tolerate excuses.

Remove the word “excuse” from your personal vocabulary and treat it as though it does not exist and is a taboo. You will see how active, proficient, successful and accomplished you will be.

“Rich dad hated excuses. He used to say, Excuses are a dime a dozen. That’s why unsuccessful people have so many excuses”.
……Robert Kiyosaki

Excuses are so cheap that unsuccessful people can afford so much of it – it is just a dime for a dozen.

The opposite of an excuse is to achieve!

When achievement is upper most in our heart, there will be no room for excuses. When we are comfortable with making excuses, we will be carefree!

“One thing we all need to remember is that a little effort is the best replacement for excuses.”
….Donald Trump
Don’t explain excuses, expel them to excel!

Expel excuses and respect commitment! That is the way forward.

To further help position life better you can download for free "4 sure things that will get your life straightened up"
http://www.worldswitchkingdomembassy.com/

Return to Encouragement from the Word