To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Passover Dogs

If debating Theology isn't quite your style, but you love God's Word, please use this forum to encourage and be encouraged by sharing scripture, your own devotions and short questions to ponder. This is not a place for debate or argument.

Moderator: beaedwards

gramps curtis
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Passover Dogs

Postby gramps curtis » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:47 pm

I notice several of you folks connect dogs with your content or avatar...

We've all told the story many times of the Egypt Passover Plague, and seen the image of Jesus standing at the door with no knob.

Have you noticed in your Bible feeding how dogs were an important part of the picture; the event? Take a look at Exodus 11:7 and you'll see a remarkable difference, I hope.

Gramps Curtis
Hillsboro OH
http://www.EvangelismGold.com (a.k.a. GodsComputerManual.com)
Psa 71:18 Now also when I am old and grayheaded, O God, forsake me not; until I have shewed thy strength unto this generation, and thy power to every one that is to come.

Author of: Magic Website and Peanut Butter Keyboard, Mop Room Missionary, Computer Ministries, and Comfort Zone Visitation.

Shann

Postby Shann » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:49 pm

That is pretty powerful to think not a single dog barked at the Israelites. I've never noticed that before. It could make an interesting take on the story-maybe telling the passover from the POV of a dog. Thanks for an inspiration for the mini challenge!
Shann

Shann's Profile

Sometimes God calms the storm; Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child

Return to Encouragement from the Word