To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Noonday Devotion for Ladies

If debating Theology isn't quite your style, but you love God's Word, please use this forum to encourage and be encouraged by sharing scripture, your own devotions and short questions to ponder. This is not a place for debate or argument.

Moderator: beaedwards

totallylovedbygod
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

Postby totallylovedbygod » Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:27 am

Welcome to a series of 6 Noonday Devotions that are special. there are ones for Ladies, One for Men one for Teenagers and Twenties, one for Kids, one for people like me.. well older people!!!!... and one for pastors. I hope you enjoy them and will share them with people who you think may be blessed by them. There is also a Devotion by Spurgeon and a featured page link at the bottom of the e-mail

Thanks

Keith

It is always nice to let the Ladies go first and so I hope you are blessed by this

Luke 13

10 Now He was teaching in one of the synagogues on the Sabbath. 11 And behold, there was a woman who had a spirit of infirmity eighteen years, and was bent over and could in no way raise herself up. 12 But when Jesus saw her, He called her to Him and said to her, “Woman, you are loosed from your infirmity.” 13 And He laid His hands on her, and immediately she was made straight, and glorified God

Now I feel very inadequate sharing here, as I cannot understand how women feel.

But there is One .. God himself who completely understands how women feel and what it is that makes them tick. Jesus when he was on this earth treated women with deep respect and gave them due honour.

One of his greatest saying to women is here is the above verse ' women thou are loosed'.

God cares so much for women, he seeks to liberate women in every area of their lives. His call to them is still the same, whatever your issue or problem, God wants to liberate you, whether it is spiritual, physical or anything else.. there is someone who does understand and does care beyond measure for you. He understands every issue you face, whether you have suffered physical, emotional or spiritual pain, God understands and wants to heal and restore you

The heart of Jesus for women as seen throughout the gospels is so deep and caring. He understands your deepest needs, and he longs to touch your life in whatever way you may need him to. There are many hurting women out there and Jesus is the answer to all your hurt and pain

I hope that this is a blessing to you

God bless you my Christian Sisters

Keith

Spurgeon Devotion

"My sister, my spouse." – Song of Solomon 4:12

Observe the sweet titles with which the heavenly Solomon with intense affection addresses his bride the church. "My sister, one near to me by ties of nature, partaker of the same sympathies. My spouse, nearest and dearest, united to me by the tenderest bands of love; my sweet companion, part of my own self. My sister, by my Incarnation, which makes me bone of thy bone and flesh of thy flesh; my spouse, by heavenly betrothal, in which I have espoused thee unto myself in righteousness. My sister, whom I knew of old, and over whom I watched from her earliest infancy; my spouse, taken from among the daughters, embraced by arms of love, and affianced unto me for ever. See how true it is that our royal Kinsman is not ashamed of us, for he dwells with manifest delight upon this two-fold relationship. We have the word "my" twice in our version; as if Christ dwelt with rapture on his possession of his Church. "His delights were with the sons of men," because those sons of men were his own chosen ones. He, the Shepherd, sought the sheep, because they were his sheep; he has gone about "to seek and to save that which was lost," because that which was lost was his long before it was lost to itself or lost to him. The church is the exclusive portion of her Lord; none else may claim a partnership, or pretend to share her love. Jesus, thy church delights to have it so! Let every believing soul drink solace out of these wells. Soul! Christ is near to thee in ties of relationship; Christ is dear to thee in bonds of marriage union, and thou art dear to him; behold he grasps both of thy hands with both his own, saying, "My sister, my spouse." Mark the two sacred holdfasts by which thy Lord gets such a double hold of thee that he neither can nor will ever let thee go. Be not, O beloved, slow to return the hallowed flame of his love.

Featured Page link

This page is specially for women. It is called Virtuous Woman, and it seeks to bring women everywhere liberation through the Living power of God. I hope you will be blessed and encouraged by it. Men also please read this page also

http://faithhopeandlovefellowship.piczo ... var=000044
Keith Hobkirk

Jesus is Lord

Return to Encouragement from the Word