To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Prayer focus

If debating Theology isn't quite your style, but you love God's Word, please use this forum to encourage and be encouraged by sharing scripture, your own devotions and short questions to ponder. This is not a place for debate or argument.

Moderator: beaedwards

totallylovedbygod
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

Prayer focus

Postby totallylovedbygod » Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:53 am

Welcome to Prayer Focus

Please join us in praying for the needs of God's precious people in Israel and also for our brothers and sisters in Palestine. May God bless you as you pray Psalm 122. Please stand with our brothers and sisters in Israel and also in Palestine.. there are churches in Gaza and the West Bank with believers who love Jesus.. let us stand with them in prayer and fellowship

Keith

Psalm 122

1 I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the LORD.
2 Our feet shall stand within thy gates, O Jerusalem.
3 Jerusalem is builded as a city that is compact together:
4 Whither the tribes go up, the tribes of the LORD, unto the testimony of Israel, to give thanks unto the name of the LORD.
5 For there are set thrones of judgment, the thrones of the house of David.
6 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.
7Peace be within thy walls, and prosperity within thy palaces.
8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.
9 Because of the house of the LORD our God I will seek thy good.

Israel

Let us Pray for God's chosen people

Praise God for

The Increase in the number of Messianic Jews, not just in Israel, but around the world.

Pray for

The returning Jews, this is a fulfillment of prophecy. Pray that many would believe in the Messiah Jesus.

For the church in Israel

For Unity, between the Jewish and Arab believers. If they are in unity, what would that show the rest of the country?

Boldness in witnessing, for no fear to be on the believers, that they would have the courage of Joshua and Daniel

For complete freedom for Messianic Jews- they are not given the same rights as ordinary Jews.

For strong leadership within the churches. That strong churches would grow up in every town/village led by strong men/women of God.

Major Outreach Challenges

The Ultra Orthodox Haredi - These are the modern day Pharisees and control much of Israel, pray that they would have their eyes opened to the true Messiah, Jesus

The Russian Jews- These are more receptive to the gospel and there are a number of believers among them. Please pray that their numbers and outreach would grow.

The Ethiopian Jews- 500 Christians among this despised minority, pray for a moving of the Spirit of God amongst them.

The Arabs- Pray that these people would be reached with the gospel.

The Druze Community- there are about 1500 believers amongst them. Please pray for the Spirit of God to move in Power amongst them.

Jews of the dispersion - Many are coming to faith in the USA, UK and elsewhere. May these people return to reach their homeland.

Literature - Please pray for the bible society and it's 9 bookshops.

For the Jesus film, for fruit and people to come to Christ. For these converts to be placed in strong Churches.

Radio- 5 hours a week in Hebrew. Pray for fruit from these broadcasts

The Missionary force of 300-500, this is a discouraging place to share the gospel. Please pray for much fruit for every single worker in this part of God's vineyard. Ask God to give each worker a real strength and Grace as they serve Him

For the small work within the universities,5 groups with 200 believers, please pray for growth and maturity.

Father In the Mighty Name of Jesus, we bring your nation before you. You promise to bless anyone who prays for your people and in the name of Jesus, we ask that the barriers to people coming to faith are broken down, we apply the blood of your Son to this Nation and ask that many of your people come to faith in the one who is your spotless Lamb....JESUS

We thank you ]

In his blessed name

Amen

Keith

Palestine

The West Bank and the Gaza Strip

Population

6 .7 Million

Prayer Points

A fair and just settlement to the land issue.

For the small christian community, that they would stand strong for the gospel

That many Palestinians would meet Jesus, the Prince of Peace as their Saviour

That the persecution happening to the church, may refine and strengthen it

For those Arab Christians, who come from a Muslim background, they have been targeted. Please pray that they would stand strong and be a living witness to their community

For the many christian relief organisations, that are seeking to share the Love of Christ.

For Bethlehem Bible College, which is seeking to train up leaders

For the Gaza situation. there is one evangelical church. Please stand with these few believers in prayer and support

For the Members of Hamas and Hezbollah, in all their bitterness and rage, that the light of the glorious Gospel would shine upon their lives.Some have come to faith through dreams and miracles.. God is working.. no one is beyond God's grace.. amen

Father in the Name of Jesus, we ask that you would move in power. You love all people and we ask that you move among these people, using the divine agency of your Holy Spirit, working through your church. Father we ask that there will be a peaceful settlement to the issue of land, that will bring glory unto you

In Jesus Name

Amen

Keith

Please view for the featured Page. Which is Called God's people and features on the Jews. Please note by including the Palestinians in this prayer focus. I have no political agenda. I am just seeking to share needs of both communities.. that the light of the glorious gospel would shine on both.. amen. This page has many wonderful links. I want all people to hear about and trust Jesus as saviour and Know Him as Lord of their lives..AMEN

http://faithhopeandlovefellowship.piczo ... var=000044
Keith Hobkirk

Jesus is Lord

Return to Encouragement from the Word