To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Bible Promises

If debating Theology isn't quite your style, but you love God's Word, please use this forum to encourage and be encouraged by sharing scripture, your own devotions and short questions to ponder. This is not a place for debate or argument.

Moderator: beaedwards

TheBiblePost
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Bible Promises

Postby TheBiblePost » Mon May 18, 2009 1:56 am

I would like to dedicate this thread to sharing God's Word.

If you have a favorite Bible verse that you would like to share, please do so in here.

I realize that at some point a passage might be repeated. That's okay though, as reminders are always good! :D

I will start this off with the following Bible promise:

"Sing praise to the LORD, you saints of His, And give thanks at the remembrance of His holy name. For His anger is but for a moment, His favor is for life; Weeping may endure for a night, But joy comes in the morning." (Psalms 30:4-5 NKJV)
Communicating with God every step of the way!
Bible Verses for the Christian Walk.

TheBiblePost
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Postby TheBiblePost » Tue May 19, 2009 12:24 am

"You have heard that it was said, 'YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR and hate your enemy.' But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. For if you love those who love you, what reward have you? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? And if you greet your brethren only, what do you do more than others? Do not even the tax collectors do so? Therefore you shall be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect. (Matthew 5:43-48 NKJV)
Communicating with God every step of the way!
Bible Verses for the Christian Walk.

Return to Encouragement from the Word