To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

How Majestic Is Our God

If debating Theology isn't quite your style, but you love God's Word, please use this forum to encourage and be encouraged by sharing scripture, your own devotions and short questions to ponder. This is not a place for debate or argument.

Moderator: beaedwards

totallylovedbygod
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

amen sis

Postby totallylovedbygod » Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:17 am

totally beyond description.. one day we will see HIM.. how awesome is that
Keith Hobkirk

Jesus is Lord

bradpaulson
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Postby bradpaulson » Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:52 pm

Last fall I was flyfishing one of my favorite rivers. The fall colors surrounded me and the sky began to turn from blue to pink as the sun began to set. I estimated that from my vantage point I could see every shade of green that has ever existed and the orange and yellow fall colors added a perfect compliment. My fly line tightened and soon after I landed a 14 inch rainbow trout. Before letting it go I marveled at how the reds pinks and greens on the side of the fish matched the colors of the plants and the sky around me. It was quite obvious to me that it was all painted by the same artist. How great is that?

totallylovedbygod

awesome brother

Postby totallylovedbygod » Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:25 am

God is so awesome.. AMEN
Keith Hobkirk

Jesus is Lord

Return to Encouragement from the Word