To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

My hands have laid the foundation; I will also complete it

If debating Theology isn't quite your style, but you love God's Word, please use this forum to encourage and be encouraged by sharing scripture, your own devotions and short questions to ponder. This is not a place for debate or argument.

Moderator: beaedwards

Abby CirclesOfLove
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

My hands have laid the foundation; I will also complete it

Postby Abby CirclesOfLove » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:04 am

My hands have laid the foundation; my hands will also complete it

Hear what the Lord says, 'Then the word of the Lord came to me: The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this temple; his hands will also complete it." Zechariah 4:9.
Is there a project you have started; a business, a career, family, work, and you are struggling to complete it? Are there things trying to pull you back from going further in life; are there difficulties on the way? You doubt if you can complete it; opposition and obstacles makes it difficult to move on.

Did you read the above text? Your hands started the project, the business and career; your own hands will finish it. You will not die in the process, you will not fail. Your hands will complete whatsoever you have started; you will therefore eat the fruit of your labour; you will accomplish your purpose, and you will reach your destination.

Then the Lord said to me, ‘Not by might, not by power, but by my spirit says the Lord Almighty’. You think your strength is failing; you have exhausted every possibility of a way out? You have no strength or power to move on, but listen; it is not by your own power that can give you victory. He says, ‘I am the God of all mankind, is there anything difficult for me to do?’ God will make it happen. He will give you victory on every side; your victory is not determined by the amount of money in your bank account or the strength in you, it is God who will give you victory.

The same God who brought the children of Israelites out of Egypt; the same God who brought down the walls of Jericho, the same God who made a woman who was labelled as ‘barren’ to become the mother of many. The same God who raised Lazarus after pronounced dead for four days can raise up every dead situation; every dry business, every dead womb, every sickness, every dead finances; He can bring them to life. The Lord who changed the story of Jebez around gave him a new name; the same God can change the circumstances surrounding your birth and give you a great present and a glorious future. The God who blessed Obededom after the ark was carried into his house and in three months, his household was blessed. Today, the Lord will visit and bless you in Jesus name.

What are you, O mighty mountains? Before Zerubbabel you will become level ground. The Lord will bring down every mountain, every obstacle, and every stumbling block on your way and make a clear path for you. The same God who made a way in the red sea can make a way in your life. He can give you the job, the promotion, the business; the same God can give you children, twins, triplets; He can give you joy and blessing.

In your marriage, no man or woman will take your place, where you as parents are to be honoured in the lives of your children, you will not be found missing. In your family, you will not be found lacking; in your job, you will excel in Jesus name.

Remember again the word of the Lord; your hands have laid the foundation, your hands also will complete it. Can I hear an AMEN!

God bless.

Please Click here for more inspirational stories.
http://www.circlesoflove.co.uk/blog/my- ... omplete-it
Regards
Abimbola CirclesOfLove

www.circlesoflove.co.uk
Sharing Inspirational Stories.

Return to Encouragement from the Word