To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Recent Acceptance of Jesus or Rededication to Christ

Member questions, suggestions and testimonies about witnessing the Gospel -- particularly, but not exclusively, by our God-given writing talents.

Moderator: mikeedwards

mikeedwards
Site Admin
Site Admin

Gambis Nigeria

Postby mikeedwards » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:14 pm

May the peace of OUR LORD JESUS BE WITH YOU ALL IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS AMAN,.
THANKS FOR PROVIDING AN OPPORTUNITY LIKE THIS TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOU. MY MANE IS MR BRIGHT I HAVE GIVING MY LIFE TO CHRIST AND I AM A GOOD SINGER IN THE HOUSE OF GOD , AM A CITIZING OF HEAVEN BUT HEAR ON EARTH AM FROM NIGERIAN PRESENTLY LIVING IN THE gAMBIS, I HAVE JUST JOIN BIBLE SHOOL.
We need God's Grace because of God's Truth.

mikeedwards
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unknown Location

Postby mikeedwards » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:39 am

4-1-13 No name was given or location.

Their acceptance of Jesus.
Yes I Prayed and Accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior.

Our Form asks - Please comment if you want. Tell us your name, situation and location so we can pray for you. Give us your email if you want us to send you more information.:

Their Response - Please pray for them.
Please pray for me, to save me from the shame that i am facing, for acting foolishly without discretion. i truly repent my actions and will not repeat them ever. save me o lord.

mikeedwards
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unknown location

Postby mikeedwards » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:49 pm

Please Check Here to just tell us YES. Or fill out the form below to tell us yes and give us a bit more information*:

Yes I Prayed and Rededicated My Life to Jesus.

Please comment if you want. Tell us your name, situation and location so we can pray for you. Give us your email if you want us to send you more information.:

I have excepted Jesus I am having a little trouble reading the bible I would really love prayers on helping me get help to understand any information would be much appreciated thanks so much kirstie

Please pray for Kirstie. :thankssign

mikeedwards
Site Admin
Site Admin

DURBAN, SOUTH AFRICA

Postby mikeedwards » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:57 am

Rededication in need of prayer by BAVAN from South Africa

YES - I rededicated my life to Jesus.

Please pray for me.

I HAVE BEEN SUBJECTED TO WICTHCRAFT SPELLS AND CURSES WHICH HAS TURNED MY CHILDREN AGAINST ME AND MY SIDE OF THE FAMILY.
THE WITCHCRAFT IS BEING PERPETRATED AGINST ME BY MY OWN WIFE AND HER MOTHER AND SISTERS. SHE ALSO CONSULTS SORCERERS AND WITCHDOCTORS HERSELF.THE SPELLS ARE DESIGNED TO MIND CONTROL ME AND MANIPULATE ME TO HER DESIGN.I BELIEVE THAT SHE SENT HARMFUL SPELLS TO MY MOTHER ,MATERNAL AUNT AUNT,SIBLINGS AND MY NEPHEWS AND NIECES.THIS HAS BEEN ON GOING FOR 31 YEARS. I NEED TO BE DEILVERED FROM HER SPELLS .I NEED MY AFFECTED FAMILY MEMBERS TO ALSO BE DEIVERED FROM HER SPELLS. I NEED MY CHILDREN TO BE RESTORED BACK TO ME .I NEED MY ONE DAUGHTER TO BE HEALED FROM SCHIZOPHRENIA.THIS SCHIZOPHRENIA COULD BE DEMONIC POSSESSION BEACUSE OF THE ALL THE DABBLING MY WIFE HAS INDULGED IN , ON THE DARK SIDE.SHE(MY WIFE) BEHAVES TYPICALLY AS A JEZEBEL PROFILE.HIGHLY DECEVING,MANIPULATIVE,OUTWARDLY RELIGOUS,CHARMING,AGGRESSIVE.VENGEFUL,HAS DEEP SEATED HATERED FOR ANYONE THAT DOES NOT FALL FOR HER GUILE AND WILES. FOR 31 YEARS MY CHILDREN AND I HAVE ENDURED DEOMONIC ATTACKS NIGHT AFTER NIGHT.I KNOW WHERE IT COMES FROM BUT MY CHILDREN DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THEIR MOTHER IS INDULGING IN WITCHCRAFT.THE DEMONIC ATTACKS WHERE SO INTENSE THAT TWO OF THEM HAD TO FLEE HOME.MY ONE DAUGHTER IS NOW MARRIED.BUT SHE IS HAVING MARITAL PROBLEMS FROM DAY ONE.AN EYE WITNESS HAS CONFIDED THAT SHE HAS WITNESSED MY WIFE CONSULTING A SORCERER TO BREAK UP THE MARRIAGE OF MY DAUGHTER AND HER HUSBAND.MY DAUGHTER HAS BEEN MARRIED FOR OVER A YEAR BUT SHE STILL HAS NOT CONSUMATED HER MARRIAGE.HER HUSBAND IS A PASTOR BUT BOTH OF THEM ARE IN DENIAL THAT THEIR MARITAL PROBLEMS ARE DUE TO MY WIFE`S BLACKMAGIC.I TRIED TO WARN THEM BUT THEY BOTH TURNED ON ME.THEY SEEM TO BE WALKING AROUND IN A SPELL.ONLY THEY DONT KNOW IT.MY SON FLED HOME BCAUSE OF DEMONIC ATTACKS EVERY NIGHT AND HE IS NOW LIVING WITH MY BROTHER FOR 2 YEARS. HE ALSO DOES NOT DISCERN THAT THE ROOT CAUSE IS HIS MOTHER. HE IS ALSO WALKING AROUND IN A SPELL.MY WIFE HAS BEEN VERY CRAFTY AND WOUND THIS WEB OF SPELLS AROUND THE CHILDREN THAT THEY CANNOT SEE HER WICKEDNESS AND HAS ENSURED THEIR LOYALTY TO HER.SHE REIGNS WITHOUT FEAR LIKE A SPRITUAL MATRIACHAL HYENA, VICIOUSLY SNAPPING AND SNARLING AT ALL WHO DARE OPPOSE HER.SHE IS EQUALLY CRAFTY AT PLAYING THE VICTIM WHEN THINGS DO NOT GO HER WAY.TODAY IS MY DIVINE APPOINTMENT.HER REGIN OF TERROR MUST COME TO AN END NOW.ALL OF US WHO HAVE SUFFERED AT HER HANDS MUST BE DELIVERED , VINDICATED AND SET FREE NOW !SHE MUST BE EXPOSED FOR WHO SHE IS AND WHAT SHE HAS DONE FOR 31 YEARS.GOD MUST DELIVER ME FROM THAT HOME SO THAT I CAN LEAVE WITHOUT FEAR START A BRAND NEW LIFE TO SERVE JESUS IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH .PLEASE PRAY FOR THIS . GOD BLSS YOU ALL.

mikeedwards
Site Admin
Site Admin

USA

Postby mikeedwards » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:49 pm

We replied to Kevin like we do all of these. Please pray for him.

Please Check Here to just tell us YES. Or fill out the form below to tell us yes and give us a bit more information*: Yes I Prayed and Rededicated My Life to Jesus.

Please comment if you want. Tell us your name, situation and location so we can pray for you. Give us your email if you want us to send you more information.: My Name is Kevin Lee and my email toprope80@gmail.com. I have been struggling with certain concepts the Bible teaches. I believe what the Bible teaches is always correct. I am trying to follow its teachings. I feel I don't always understand everything. One of the issues I have been struggling with lately is openly confessing Christ. I have to admit I am not the boldest of confessors. When I read Matthew 10:32-33 I do not know how bold in confessing His name I should be before He will confess me. I am somewhat active in my church where it is no secret I am Christian. The people I immediately work with some of which are not Christians know I am a Christian. I have mustard the strength to talk about it some. I am not quite so bold on an everyday basis. I get the impression confessions are supposed to be a fruit of faith. I hope my faith becomes strong enough for Christ to confess me
Powered by EmailMeForm

mikeedwards
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Recent Acceptance of Jesus or Rededication to Christ

Postby mikeedwards » Sat May 11, 2013 1:25 pm

Please Check Here to just tell us YES. Or fill out the form below to tell us yes and give us a bit more information*:

Please comment if you want. Tell us your name, situation and location so we can pray for you. Give us your email if you want us to send you more information.: JEN
FLORIDA

Pray for
forgiveness

mikeedwards
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby mikeedwards » Sun May 19, 2013 9:07 pm

Please comment if you want. Tell us your name, situation and location so we can pray for you. Give us your email if you want us to send you more information.:

Mark Graham, Jena, Louisiana I just like the idea of someone praying for me for I need all the help that I can get. I worked for 13 years as a licensed practical nurse and then I had to move to another state and try to find a job that are not readily available. Again I would just like to have someone pray for me.

mikeedwards
Site Admin
Site Admin

South Africa

Postby mikeedwards » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:36 pm

Please Check Here to tell us YES. *: Yes I Prayed and Rededicated My Life to Jesus.

Please tell us your name, situation and country so we can pray for you. Give us your email if you want us to send you more information.:

Piet Bafana Mtembu. I stay in South Africa. I will like receive prayers coz my life is a mess. I lost my business,and a car.my family is struggling.i am now in debts.pls pray 4 me.my e-mail is

If you found this website after reading an article on FaithWriters, please tell us which article it was so we tell the writer the good news. If you cannot give us the specific article, just tell us the topic that drew you to FaithWriters and now here. Thank You:

Jesus

mikeedwards
Site Admin
Site Admin

USA

Postby mikeedwards » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:26 pm

Please Check Here to tell us YES. *:

Please tell us your name, situation and country so we can pray for you. Give us your email if you want us to send you more information.:

My name is Judy and I live in the USA. I was raised in the church,
and accepted Jesus as my personal Savior 2 decades ago.
Recently I have allowed the cares of this world to come between me and my Lord.
Please pray for me that I will regain my first love and zeal for the word of God.

If you found this website after reading an article on FaithWriters, please tell us which article it was so we tell the writer the good news. If you cannot give us the specific article, just tell us the topic that drew you to FaithWriters and now here. Thank You:

Article name - Have You Lost Your First Love? by John Tyler 1/17/2010

mikeedwards
Site Admin
Site Admin

Three people trusting in Christ

Postby mikeedwards » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:47 am

1)
YES. *: Yes I Prayed and Accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior.

My name is Rubinstyn Bluthenthal and the Lord has directed me to this awesome web site. I am a Freelance Writer and I have been led to produce inspirational articles being prompted by the Holy Spirit. All praise and glory go to God.

2)
JOHNSONBENNY55@........
THANKS U SO MUCH

3)
Dan, U.S., lifelong Methodist but who still wants a close personal relationship with Jesus Christ

Please keep these people in your prayers. God Bless, Mike

mikeedwards
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby mikeedwards » Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:35 pm

Sonia Bartels. My nephew is dying at age 22 from cancer. He is almost gone and the doctors tell us he should be gone, but his heart is so young that it refuses to stop. Plse pray for Eric Stevens and our families. Thank You.

A dear Sister in Christ forwarded this site to me.

mikeedwards
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sparta,KY

Postby mikeedwards » Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:04 pm

Rom 10:9 if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Eph 2:8-9 For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. The Choice I Have Made About Jesus*:

YES - I rededicated my life to Jesus.
Name*: John Leigh
Address:

Sparta, KY

I need prayer or I have a question or comment listed below.

Comments, Prayer Requests or questions here. : Now that I have made this rededication. Please pray for my wife and I to get back into church

mikeedwards
Site Admin
Site Admin

Serchhip Mizoram India

Postby mikeedwards » Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:15 pm

Please Check Here to tell us YES. *:

Dr Vanlalchhuanga
Serchhip Mizoram
India.

Drama and Play... The day the devil come to church

mikeedwards
Site Admin
Site Admin

Big Sky Montana

Postby mikeedwards » Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:30 pm

Please comment if you want. Tell us your name, situation and location so we can pray for you. Give us your email if you want us to send you more information.: I just sent you a message. Forgot to include my email address.

Michael McCarty

Big Sky, Montana

mikeedwards
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zambia

Postby mikeedwards » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:48 am

Richard Chisanga

Zambia

PreviousNext

Return to The Great Commission - In Written Word and In Person