To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

WHITESMOKE...an interactive program

Back to the basics with regular Challenge winner, Ann Grover. Weekly lessons to help you hone your basic writing skills.

Moderator: itsjoanne

DMW
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)

WHITESMOKE...an interactive program

Postby DMW » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:28 am

Hi everybody,

For anyone interested in a really good program (my opinion) to help with spelling, grammar, sentence structure, etc. check out this one.

It gives you the option of trying it FREE for 7 days. I did and LOVE it, and plan to purchase it when I get the funds $99 *to do so.

Unlike others I have tried, it interacts with all my documents on Microsoft Word and email with a simple F2 key stroke. After all corrections/changes are made, it will correct the original document. Others require you cut and paste into their programs.

It didn't correct every single thing, but combined with Microsoft Word functions, it was better than any other thing I've tried so far. I've tried Grammarly, Autocrit and others and like this one best.

Try WhiteSmoke (link below), and tell me what you think.

http://www.whitesmoke.com/landing_flash ... 7Aodzz-iAA

Anja
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

Re: WHITESMOKE...an interactive program

Postby Anja » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:56 am

Thank you, Donna.

Anyone have any experience with Whitesmoke or any of the other programs Donna mentioned?
Ann Grover

"What remains of a story after it is finished? Another story..." Eli Wiesel

Jacky
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)

Re: WHITESMOKE...an interactive program

Postby Jacky » Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:20 am

I tried it but did not really get on with it. It annoyed me as for ages afterwards I could not seem to delete that particular programme.
http://jesusheals.org.uk(Message board for Christians suffering from domestic violence issue-where I put what I write on that subject.)

[

Return to Ann's Grammar Basics