To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Two Announcements

These lessons, by one of our most consistent FaithWriters' Challenge Champions, should not be missed. So we're making a permanent home for them here.

Moderators: mikeedwards, glorybee

glorybee

Two Announcements

Postby glorybee » Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:56 am

1. Next week's lesson (posted tomorrow) will be a tutorial on one of the trickiest skills in writing poetry. If you're a poet and you haven't used these lessons much because they usually focus on prose, stop back here tomorrow and check it out! If you know someone who loves to write poetry, please point her in this direction.

2. The current lesson, found here, has a little contest going. If only four more people stop by with a significant comment or question before I post tomorrow's lesson, I'll draw a name at random from all contributors for a FABULOUS prize.
Jan Ackerson

Return to Jan's Writing Basics