To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Repetition, or Rhyme?

These lessons, by one of our most consistent FaithWriters' Challenge Champions, should not be missed. So we're making a permanent home for them here.

Moderators: mikeedwards, glorybee

Which class should I post tomorrow?

Last week's class on "repetition"
75%
A new class on "rhyme"
25%

Total votes : 4

glorybee

Repetition, or Rhyme?

Postby glorybee » Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:46 pm

Last week's class only ran for a day or two before things fell apart--shall I run it again, or move on to "Rhyme"?
Jan Ackerson

Verna
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

Postby Verna » Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:55 pm

Repetition please, rhyme later, and if the thread isn't fixable, I'm standing in line for some way to get your lessons! They're wonderful. I have the upper school teachers at the private high school where I sub studying them, too. They're like a college review class. Thank you for all the hard work you have put into them.
Verna

A merry heart doeth good like a medicine...
Proverb 17:22

Facebook author page: Verna Cole Mitchell
http://www.magnificomanuscripts.com/

glorybee

Postby glorybee » Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:01 pm

Verna, I'm working on assembling them into a document and/or a booklet that I can make available to anyone who wants them. I've got the last 25 or so saved on my current computer, but some of them were on a computer that crashed. I'm pretty sure that some early ones are on my computer at work, and I'll grab those on Monday. And I beleive Dianne Janak has saved some, too--so hopefully I'll have almost all of them soon, and I'll be posting an announcement on how to get them.

If anyone who reads this has saved--either in print or on your computer--any of the classes from A through E, please let me know!
Jan Ackerson

swfdoc1

Postby swfdoc1 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:57 pm

Jan,

If you don't have "Internal Rhyme" yet, go to Google and search for "Jan's Master Class" Using quotation marks). Under the second hit (at least it was for me). Instead of clicking on the main link, look at the end of the entry and click on "Cached." That will give you the lesson.
Steve
nlf.net
________
"When the Round Table is broken every man must follow Galahad or Mordred; middle
things are gone." C.S. Lewis
“The chief purpose of life … is to increase according to our capacity our knowledge of God by all the means we have, and to be moved by it to praise and thanks. To do as we say in the Gloria in Excelsis ... We praise you, we call you holy, we worship you, we proclaim your glory, we thank you for the greatness of your splendor.” J.R.R. Tolkien

Return to Jan's Writing Basics