To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Note

These lessons, by one of our most consistent FaithWriters' Challenge Champions, should not be missed. So we're making a permanent home for them here.

Moderators: mikeedwards, glorybee

glorybee

Note

Postby glorybee » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:31 am

Over the past several months, many of you have asked when these classes would start up again, and I've even considered a few of your really great suggestions for possible topics. However, I'm finding myself busier and busier since I retired (is it supposed to work that way?), and I really don't think I'll have time to devote to any of those classes.

BUT--I have an alternative, for those of you who are hungry for instruction. If you are on facebook, you can 'like' the page for my editing service (Superior Editing Services) and get a writing tip nearly every day.

Don't worry--you don't have to ever use me for editing (although I'd love to talk to you about that, too). But several times a week, I post something about writing similar to what I've done here--but shorter.

I'd love to see you there!
Jan Ackerson

pheeweed
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

Re: Note

Postby pheeweed » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:28 pm

Jan, you are one of the main reasons I've grown as a writer since I joined FW. Thank you.

P.S. I love your FB tips.
Phee
A friend of the Bridegroom

http://www.delightedmeditations.blogspot.com

"And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise." Philippians 4:8 NLT

SisJ

Postby SisJ » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:45 pm

bump
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."
"And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth." ~ John 1: 1, 14

Shann

Postby Shann » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:33 pm

I discovered the FB page a few weeks ago and it is totally awesome!
Shann

Shann's Profile

Sometimes God calms the storm; Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child

Return to Jan's Writing Basics