To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Is Good Enough Really Good Enough? 9/20/10

For Platinum 500 Members -- weekly articles to help you hone your skills and Glenn Hascall's Ultimate Writing Guide

Moderator: Deb Porter

Writetrack
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

Is Good Enough Really Good Enough? 9/20/10

Postby Writetrack » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:59 am

If it's possible to have a love/hate relationship with trying new areas of skill development then I think I have it mastered. On the one hand I love the thrill of having something new I can offer clients, but I also hate the time it takes to get my mind fully wrapped around a new concept or idea.

Can you relate? I can! Read what Glenn has to say about writing ourselves into a rut, coming up with new concepts and strengthening our brains.

IS GOOD ENOUGH REALLY GOOD ENOUGH?

Weekly Writing Articles are included with your Platinum 500 membership. More information can be found here: [url=http://www.faithwriters.com/fw-500-more.php[/url]

Return to Weekly Writing Articles and Ultimate Writing Guide