To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Finding a Match when a Book Project Fizzles 8/23/10

For Platinum 500 Members -- weekly articles to help you hone your skills and Glenn Hascall's Ultimate Writing Guide

Moderator: Deb Porter

Writetrack
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

Finding a Match when a Book Project Fizzles 8/23/10

Postby Writetrack » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:52 am

Have you had a book published that started off selling copies with a bang only to have sales fizzle after your personal pool of friends and family was exhausted? What can you do to kick-start those sales again and get more copies of your book in the hands of readers?

That is the basis of this week's Writing Article. Here is a portion of the question submitted to Glenn:

Q: Clicking onto your article (An Author's Long Range Plans) filled in the blanks for me. In March my book, published as a POD publication, hit the market. It took off running, but didn't get too far.

Do you have any suggestions? I've received positive feedback from many who have read the book, and I'm certain of its appeal to the Christian senior market.

To read the entire article, click here: FINDING A MATCH WHEN A BOOK PROJECT FIZZLES

To access this article, upgrade your membership here: PLATINUM 500

Return to Weekly Writing Articles and Ultimate Writing Guide