To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Word Encouragement 7/4

For Platinum 500 Members -- weekly articles to help you hone your skills and Glenn Hascall's Ultimate Writing Guide

Moderator: Deb Porter

Writetrack
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

Word Encouragement 7/4

Postby Writetrack » Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:19 am

Getting this one posted a little late...sorry!

A member recently sent a letter to Glenn, thanking him for his encouraging articles. Glenn responds to this by posting several scriptures that have encouraged him as a writer. Glenn also poses a challenge of sorts to the rest of us to look at these scriptures ourselves and chime in with our thoughts.

Speaking of encouragement, I strongly encourage you to check out this week's article! (And Glenn, I echo the thank of this member. Your articles are wonderful. I learn something new and practical every week!

WORD ENCOURAGEMENT

To upgrade your FaithWriters account so you can have access to these weekly articles, visit this page: PLATINUM 500

Return to Weekly Writing Articles and Ultimate Writing Guide