To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Freelance Services & Their Fees...are they worth it? 1/1

For Platinum 500 Members -- weekly articles to help you hone your skills and Glenn Hascall's Ultimate Writing Guide

Moderator: Deb Porter

Writetrack
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

Freelance Services & Their Fees...are they worth it? 1/1

Postby Writetrack » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:59 pm

If you are interested in freelance writing and wonder where to begin, this week's Weekly Writing Article will help. Glenn answers a member question about a couple different forms of freelancing - bidding sites and ghostwriting. Here is a portion of the member question:

Are services like Elance good for emerging freelancers? Are the fees they charge in line, since I don't have to do the marketing and networking myself? What about ghost writing? It seems that all of the projects (I've been awarded three in two weeks and have completed one) I've been awarded are ghost writing. Pardon my ignorance, but how can I put those on my CV/resume to help me further my career?

To read the complete article, click here: FREELANCE SERVICES & FEES

You must be a 500 Platinum member to access the Weekly Writing Articles. For more information on joining the 500 Level, visit this page: 500 PLATINUM LEVEL

Return to Weekly Writing Articles and Ultimate Writing Guide