To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

When it Makes Sense to Dictate Terms to Your Client 9/21

For Platinum 500 Members -- weekly articles to help you hone your skills and Glenn Hascall's Ultimate Writing Guide

Moderator: Deb Porter

Writetrack
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

When it Makes Sense to Dictate Terms to Your Client 9/21

Postby Writetrack » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:04 am

Is there ever a time to dictate terms to your client? Will dictating terms result in an angry and offended client? When is it okay to set the rules regarding an assignment? These are the questions Glenn answers this week, using a personal example.

Here is a brief portion of this article:

"...knowing my interest in managing all aspects of customer requests you might find it difficult to believe that I actually turned down some work this morning."

Curious as to why Glenn turned down the work? Read on:
WHEN IT MAKES SENSE FOR YOU TO DICTATE TERMS TO YOUR CLIENT

Access to Weekly Writing Articles is a wonderful reason to sign up for the FaithWriters 500! For more information, visit this page:
FAITHWRITERS 500 INFO

Return to Weekly Writing Articles and Ultimate Writing Guide