The Splendor of Leaving Bridges in Tact 4/13/09

For Platinum 500 Members -- articles to help you hone your skills and Glenn Hascall's Ultimate Writing Guide

Moderators: RedBaron, RedBaron, RedBaron

Writetrack
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)

The Splendor of Leaving Bridges in Tact 4/13/09

Post by Writetrack »

Rejection is never easy, and almost every writer certainly experiences their share. Maybe you've had some work published but just can't seem to get a break in a market or publication you're trying to break in to. Should you just give up and move on to other publications or should you continue to pursue the one that keeps rejecting you?

Once again, Glenn uses examples from his own writing career. Here is the particular question that was posed this week:

Q: Here's the thing. I have written for several publications and I've even been asked to write an assignment from time to time. There are two publications that I can't seem to crack. It seems like everything I send to them gets rejected. Shouldn't my other publishing credits count for something? When do I just give up and send my work to publications that like my work?

To read Glenn's response to this writer, click here:
THE SPLENDOR OF LEAVING BRIDGES IN TACT

These Weekly Writing Articles are exclusively for FaithWriters 500 members. For more information on becoming a 500 member, click here:
FAITHWRITERS 500

Return to “Writing Articles and Ultimate Writing Guide”