The Role of FaithWriters in Your Success Story 2/16/09

For Platinum 500 Members -- articles to help you hone your skills and Glenn Hascall's Ultimate Writing Guide

Moderators: RedBaron, RedBaron, RedBaron

Writetrack
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)

The Role of FaithWriters in Your Success Story 2/16/09

Post by Writetrack »

FaithWriters has become an online family. Each member contributes something and no one seems to be at the same place at the same time. This encourages growth and it demands the exercise of grace.

The paragraph above is taken from this week's Weekly Writing Article which, as you can see, is about our favorite subject: FAITHWRITERS and the blessing it is to writers.

Glenn talks about FaithWriters and how it can be used to further not only your success as a writer but also your friendships with others who "get you." As we all know, writing can be a lonely business and we need each other!

This article is such an encouragement and as I read it, just confirmed what a big part FaithWriters has played in my own life. I hope you'll take a moment to check it out.

Click here for the full article:
THE ROLE OF FAITHWRITERS IN YOUR SUCCESS STORY

These Weekly Writing Articles are just one of many wonderful features you receive when you become a 500 member. For more information, as well as a list of all the fabulous benefits, click here:
FAITHWRITERS 500

Return to “Writing Articles and Ultimate Writing Guide”