To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Online friend - critical condition - post surgery

Share your prayer requests here. "Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours." -Mark 11:24

Moderators: RedBaron, beaedwards

RedBaron

Re: Online friend - critical condition - post surgery

Postby RedBaron » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:58 pm

Here is the most recent update:

Last night about 3 o'clock in the morning we received a call from the nurse that mom had become dangerously agitated and was having a severe panic attack. She began to pull at all her tubes and bags. So they put her on propofal. This was a nurse that we trusted and so they said that they had her calm and sedated so we fell back asleep.

So we went over there this morning. Mom was still peaceful and relaxed but we found out that she was now being put on dialysis every day instead of three times a week. She continues to produce too much fluids so this is the reason for this decision.

Her white blood count is up higher than normal, and has been trending upward for the last three days. However her other numbers were trending in the right direction so basically it's a push pull situation.

There was no communication with her today because of her sedation and she will stay sedated pretty much for the night so her body can rest from the stress of her awareness and we will go back tomorrow.
<><
Shari
FW 500 Member

"...hunt like a spider..." Cori - FW Con '07

RedBaron

Postby RedBaron » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:21 am

She had some days that were better than others, but I just found out she passed away :(

It is with heavy hearts that Cindy's family would like to let our family and faithful friends know that we lost our loving mother, grandmother, sister, and friend tonight due to complications related to her illness. Condolences are best conveyed on this page at this time, as our family would ask for space and time to begin the grieving process. Thank you for all the love, support and prayers you all have provided us.
<><
Shari
FW 500 Member

"...hunt like a spider..." Cori - FW Con '07

rtodd5011
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)

Postby rtodd5011 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:57 am

I am So Sorry to hear this Shari. I read through this thread and am praying that God would bring comfort to you and her family...I just recently lost a online friend, so I know that feeling all too well.

Blessings of grace and comfort for all who mourn for Cindy.
Richard
God Bless,
Rtodd (Rich) :thumbs

P.S. I am making a goal to be really stretched and work on fiction stories for the second quarter of 2014. I covet your prayers for creative and original ideas...Thanks in advance! :bow :coolsign

Allison
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

Postby Allison » Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:23 pm

Oh no. I'm so sorry, Shari. It seemed like things were improving, so when I saw you had posted here, I was hoping it would be a good update. Praying for you and all her friends and family.
Isaiah 40:30-31 (NIV)

Previous

Return to Prayer Requests