To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Working Jesus' Love in Co-Workers and Friends! Please pray!

Share your prayer requests here. "Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours." -Mark 11:24

Moderators: RedBaron, beaedwards

christstruth
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Working Jesus' Love in Co-Workers and Friends! Please pray!

Postby christstruth » Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:45 am

Ever since I was 12 years old, I have been working so hard to share the Lord's grace and love with my closest friends. For God to use me to reach out to others and share the Gospel.

Lately I have been in a very dark place with my faith, and if you could please pray for me and my attempt to bring people to Christ, so many lives would be grateful. Last week I had suicidal thoughts, and only my Christian friends could find a reason for me to dig myself back out of the hole I was in. I fell deep, and I don't want anyone to risk that, especially the people around me, and closest to me. Thank you for you continued hand through all of our lives! Bless You!

RachelM
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)

Re: Working Jesus' Love in Co-Workers and Friends! Please pr

Postby RachelM » Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:17 am

I'm just spent some time praying for you. 20 years ago I spent months in a suicidal darkness.

I think if I was able to give a message to myself back then it would be, "Don't give up! You have no idea what's around the next bend. Life is so painful and hard right now, but you will find deep joy on the other side of this pain."
My FaithWriters profile: RachelM FW member profile

cgalmond
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Postby cgalmond » Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:26 am

Seeing as you have been a Christian for some time. You will know who is trying to put you in that dark hole. Stop and think on this, if you were not worth bothering about Satan would leave you alone. So you must have been doing something right in your walk with God. In every dark situation there is a strengthening coming from the throne of Grace. You will learn from this and the Holy Spirit will help you. In our weakness is God"s strength. 2 Corinthians 12 verse 9.. My grace is sufficient for you, for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Now come on girl you are worth more than this. You are a handmaiden of the most high God. Look through the scriptures to find the deeds that his handmaidens have done. You have a calling on your life and it is beautiful. Look at the pictures you will see of a woman carrying a water vessel on her shoulder. Your"s is full of anointing oil and that is a privilege. If you think I am preaching to you the answer is yes. You see I have been where you are and the way out is lovely. Doors will open for you, swung open by angels at the command of God Jesus will come and put his arms around you and whisper in your ear, I love you. And so do I in the name of Jesus and the power of his shed blood. :bow

beaedwards
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby beaedwards » Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:29 pm

This morning I read this verse and hope it is an appropriate prayer for your situation right now

[Zep 3:17 NKJV] 17 The LORD your God in your midst, The Mighty One, will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet [you] with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing."

another version which speaks this verse so eloquently--

[Zep 3:17 NLT] 17 For the LORD your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs."

Return to Prayer Requests