To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Serious and Earnest Prayer Request

Share your prayer requests here. "Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours." -Mark 11:24

Moderators: RedBaron, beaedwards

rtodd5011
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)

Serious and Earnest Prayer Request

Postby rtodd5011 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:59 am

We(my wife, stepdaughter and I) are having to move. The owner of the house we were renting from for the last year passed away and the people who inherited it are going to sell. We had to ask my parents to borrow money, and are going on three hour trip to Arkansas Wednesday to sign the bank loan so we will have money to move. We are living on a tight wire right now, riding on a donut tire with no spare and barely one hundred dollars to make it through to Wednesday. I know I serve a God who will see us through to the other side of this week, but it seems really bleak at this point. Help our blind eyes to see through faith... Please pray for safety in travels above all else. and that we will be able to stretch our money. Things are so bad right now that I am probably going to have to forfeit my membership for a while on faithwriters. My wife and I both covet your sincere prayers.

Thank you,
Richard
God Bless,
Rtodd (Rich) :thumbs

P.S. I am making a goal to be really stretched and work on fiction stories for the second quarter of 2014. I covet your prayers for creative and original ideas...Thanks in advance! :bow :coolsign

RachelM
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)

Re: Serious and Earnest Prayer Request

Postby RachelM » Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:34 am

I'm praying for you and your family that you will have safe travels and that God will provide all that you need.
My FaithWriters profile: RachelM FW member profile

beaedwards
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby beaedwards » Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:52 am

Praying faithful friend.

swfdoc1
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

Postby swfdoc1 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:57 pm

Praying.
Steve
nlf.net
________
"When the Round Table is broken every man must follow Galahad or Mordred; middle
things are gone." C.S. Lewis
“The chief purpose of life … is to increase according to our capacity our knowledge of God by all the means we have, and to be moved by it to praise and thanks. To do as we say in the Gloria in Excelsis ... We praise you, we call you holy, we worship you, we proclaim your glory, we thank you for the greatness of your splendor.” J.R.R. Tolkien

RedBaron

Postby RedBaron » Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:36 pm

Praying!
<><
Shari
FW 500 Member

"...hunt like a spider..." Cori - FW Con '07

cgalmond
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Postby cgalmond » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:00 am

Heavenly Father in the name of Jesus and the power of his shed blood we bring this family before the throne of Grace. Father God you know every detail of their lives. We come into agreement with them that finance will be provided We bring them in line with Philippians 4.verse 19. And my God will supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. We stand with them in faith believing that the word of God is true. :bow

LindaSG
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Postby LindaSG » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:29 am

I will be praying for your needs and that God makes a way when there seems to be no way!

rtodd5011
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)

Postby rtodd5011 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:55 pm

I am humbled by Gods awesome mercy and grace. Thanks for everything. God truly does see and know our hearts. To Him be the glory.

Richard
God Bless,

P.S. I am making a goal to be really stretched and work on fiction stories for the second quarter of 2014. I covet your prayers for creative and original ideas...Thanks in advance! :bow :coolsign

Fullheart
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

Postby Fullheart » Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:00 pm

This sounds so familiar. There's a page from my past that reads similar. Looking back, I can see the Lord's hand at work, positioning me to receive greater blessings than I could have imagined. I would consider this an adventure of faith! Pray, believe and trust, even when it looks like things are going the wrong way, we know God sees the road ahead.

Lord please grant us peace and patience as we trust your leadership. Help us not to miss a turn or run ahead of you, but to follow closely. We claim the promise that you will provide for every need when we put you first in all things. Thank you for the plans you have for this family's future. And Father I ask that you send your Saints to surround them and help them. Please shower your love and blessings upon them as they go through this life-lesson on trusting you more and more. May they have more than enough. In Jesus' name we ask, Amen.

God's Blessing to you,
Sheldon

tomoral

Postby tomoral » Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:12 pm

Lord, I pray you open up miracles and send them rtodd's way, in the same way you opened them for me. That your faithful servant and most sincere writer and minister of faith will receive all he needs for a safe and secure future. Wrap you arms around this couple as they go through this trial and lead them on. Just lead them on, Dear Lord.
God Bless the beasts and the children
Give them shelter from the storms.
Children are our tomorrow
Keep them daily from the sorrow
Of the beasts in life

http://www.faithwriters.com/websites/my ... p?id=57394

rtodd5011
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)

Postby rtodd5011 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:48 am

Thank you for your heart-felt and Spirit-lead prayers. I know this is a big transition, and I believe God will see us through to the other side. I will look back and know how to bless someone else.

You all are a blessing in my life, and I cant thank you enough.

Richard
God Bless,

Return to Prayer Requests